IGNORED

Internet Explorer irregularities

Eltigro

I know, I know... IE?  Who uses that?

Well, I do at work.  (Shh... don't tell anyone...)

Anyway, I've noticed a couple things that the forum is doing on IE that it doesn't do on Chrome (which I use at home.)

1.  The main Forums page does not fit horizontally.  I have to scroll right to see the statuses, for example.  I kinda feel like it's probably the High Scores Club topic as it has a lot of sub-topics and doesn't wrap around to a second line.  But that's a guess.  This works fine on Chrome as everything wraps and fits fine.

2.  Cover photo on profile isn't showing up.  I set a pic as a Cover photo for my profile at home (on Chrome) a few days ago and it shows up there.  But it does not show when I look at my profile on IE here at work.  I know there were issues with photos being moved over or whatever, but wasn't sure if this was part of that. 

If I find more, I'll add them.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 5:11 PM, Albert said:

Do you see these problems if you select the "Invision" theme using the "Themes" link at the bottom of the page? 

What version of Internet Explorer are you using? 

Thank you,

..Al

The other three themes seem to work okay.  (meaning the horizontal fit issue on the main forum page)  It's just the AtariAge (Default) theme that does not.

Also, IE version 11.0.9600.18837, Update version 11.0.48.

Edited by Eltigro