IGNORED

Resolve, DNS Cache Failed TO Load In Sting

Hello Everyone:

I am getting a weird error on my NETUSBEE cartridge , hooked up to my Mega ST4, with Sting. When I boot up, I get an error message that says Resolve, DNS Cache Failed to Load. Tried flushing the cache several times but I still get the same error. 

My DNS addresses are OK, everything else works good , its just that the DNS server will npot resolve. Maybe I have the wrong domain name in my settings, I am on Rogers in Ontario, Canada. 

I would love to get this going as I am running a BBS called Spy Visits SPY BBS on an UltraSatan with 8 Gigs of storage, all of it soon to be dedicated to Atari 8 Bit, Atari ST, etc. I am running a real phone line but Rogers runs voip, and says they will fix it for me so I can run a dial up BBS with my 28800 US Robotics modem. Maybe that's where the problem is too, I just have not learned enough about this area, but am researching on  Google and YouTube for information, most of it points me back here..... Oh ya @Paranoid Little Man, I did not know that you are actually Peter from 8 Bit Chip , I bought US drivers from you and want an upgraded set of images to burn so I can use bigger microsd cards with my Ultra Satan, I can send too your way several ST cartridges, the Newest one being a DeskCart! complete with disk and manual, a green Multiface ST, and a backpack cart so you can dump the roms if you wish, also a yellow 8 bit Action! Cart. Anyways a big thankyou for all of your hard work on the ST games , and the rom fixes!!!!! Russ

23 hours ago, rcamp48 said:

Oh ya @Paranoid Little Man, I did not know that you are actually Peter from 8 Bit Chip , I bought US drivers from you and want an upgraded set of images to burn so I can use bigger microsd cards with my Ultra Satan, I can send too your way several ST cartridges, the Newest one being a DeskCart! complete with disk and manual, a green Multiface ST, and a backpack cart so you can dump the roms if you wish, also a yellow 8 bit Action! Cart. Anyways a big thankyou for all of your hard work on the ST games , and the rom fixes!!!!! Russ

Well, if it is only dumping ST cartridge ROM content, really no sense to spend money on shipping. Anyone can dump it with simple SW - I can post it here.

If there is more than only ROM (EPROM) on cartridge, then it may need lot of time to make so called reverse engineering  - HW design of it's logic, used chips (they may be with deleted markings) . And of course, why to do it, if no interest for that old stuff. And I'm still busy with iTOS ?