IGNORED

Ed Averett games on the Omni

insertclevernamehere

I was wondering what the status of this is as the news is over a year old now and as far as I know, there's been no updates.  I ask because there's a lot of activity in the forums about the Amico and someone suggested to Tommy Tallarico that they do some updates on O2 games.  There was some keen interest on that suggestion from other forum members so like the good boy I am, I told them about the Omni.  Hope I did good and that deal is still a thing.

Harumph.  They say no news is good news but I'm not sure it's relevant in this situation.  Would be nice to have a response even if it was "oh no not you again with your stupid name and annoying questions.  I'm not at liberty to divulge anything new right now". 

The “original” content has been pushed back until we have an installed user base. Those games involve investment I can’t afford right now. But my deal with Ed Averett is still good, so those games will come after the SGM2 is out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have avoided checking Amico news. I don’t see them as competitors or anything, and I don’t want to be influenced by any of their announcements. In view from the hardware perspective they are doing something quite different of Omni, with their thousands or millions of sprites and modern tech.

8 minutes ago, opcode said:

The “original” content has been pushed back until we have an installed user base. Those games involve investment I can’t afford right now. But my deal with Ed Averett is still good, so those games will come after the SGM2 is out. 

Ok.  Many thanks for a response.  Good to hear the deal is still on.  I'm super excited for the Omni and the Amico.  As you say, both are doing something very different but both massively appeal to me and probably many others.  And at reasonable price points, no reason not to get both!  All the best. ?

• Like 1