IGNORED

Nintendo Direct Sept 4

Tanooki

I'm putting this here as a placeholder for discussion.

I've just watched it and that last 20% of the clip was amazing.  They really evolved Animal Crossing in a fantastic way taking bits and pieces beyond its structure into the modern era with crafting and more.  Also love they just put another nail in the Wii/WiiU coffin with Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition popping up next year.

There was some really odd stuff that was interesting seeing some old remasters like DMC2, or some mobile/pc games like that one adventure title Divinity Original Sin 2.  The SNES controllers were obviously confirmed and wow with the titles they're starting out with that'll please many.  I was blown away with the rebirth of DOOM 64 popping up, the kind of lost Doom so many felt was some 64 rehash, but really it was the true Doom 3 and a fantastic one at that.

I really kept wanting and watching and with so little time on my hands it hurts.  I'd love to do DQ11S, LoZLA, Daemon x Machina, Ni no Kuni, and various others and I don't know how as time management would only go so far.  It's like, do I quit buying old games to play on my handhelds and start taking a crack at my Switch backlog and upcoming...it's tough.

I don't have a Switch, but I like keeping up with Switch news. This Nintendo Direct was fun to watch.  :)

I do wonder if Shadow Complex will ever appear on the Switch. Given all the Metroidvanias that have been made for the system so far, it seems odd that Shadow Complex remains out of the Switch library.