• Beamrider
    • Truckin

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 10:34 AM, vtadave said:

Finally got my $100 refund

So your check was indeed in the mail…

On 4/28/2023 at 11:54 AM, Sinjinhawke said:

I'm a Toronto Maple Leafs fan.  I am very much accustomed to loss and disappointment. 

… and yet you still respect them in the morning.

Can this mean there's some hope something will come out in the spring?

Jay Leno

On 9/6/2019 at 10:39 AM, wolfy62 said:

The plan for the Amico is to avoid violence and gore.

That's what the other systems are for!?

They kind of 'avoided' everything... :P 

C'mon Amico, fire up some Mortal Kombat..... I'd love to hear 'FINISH HIM' on the Intellivoice...... 🤣

Green Arrow Laughing GIF

Good news for those wanting to play Astrosmash and @jerseystyle's favorite Shark! Shark!

BBG bought rights to those IPs and those games will be seeing a release in the near future, I think. Wishlist them now.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2430580/Astrosmash/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2410640/SHARK_SHARK/

They should also make it to Switch and Xbox. If reasonably priced I will possibly buy Shark Shark and give Jr Beefy's impressions of it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Good news for those wanting to play Astrosmash and @jerseystyle's favorite Shark! Shark!

BBG bought rights to those IPs and those games will be seeing a release in the near future, I think. Wishlist them now.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2430580/Astrosmash/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2410640/SHARK_SHARK/

They should also make it to Switch and Xbox. If reasonably priced I will possibly buy Shark Shark and give Jr Beefy's impressions of it.

WOW!! Astrosmash looks really cool, not so sure about Shark Shark though.... Just a quick glance at both, but seems Astrosmash is MUCH better.... 

• Like 1

I was really excited when they "announced" that they'd gotten Playmobil for a Playmobil game. I really like the DS ones, great fun little kid's games and a toy tie-in that is quite popular - I thought that would be an awesome way for the Amico to live up to its family-oriented name and have some creative titles (they way the Playmobil games used the DS in unique ways was great).

Turns out it was just another name in a long list of knee-jerk TT responses to every single name thrown out of "Oh yeah, we'll definitely have that, yep, coming out for sure, disregard the fact we have nothing to back up that statement."

So, the TT Simulator in response to everyone in this thread:

"Oh yeah, <insert name of game> is a great idea. We may have something to reveal to you about <insert name of game> soon. Definitely getting it. We're currently talking to <insert name of IP owner> about it."

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

I was really excited when they "announced" that they'd gotten Playmobil for a Playmobil game. I really like the DS ones, great fun little kid's games and a toy tie-in that is quite popular - I thought that would be an awesome way for the Amico to live up to its family-oriented name and have some creative titles (they way the Playmobil games used the DS in unique ways was great).

Turns out it was just another name in a long list of knee-jerk TT responses to every single name thrown out of "Oh yeah, we'll definitely have that, yep, coming out for sure, disregard the fact we have nothing to back up that statement."

So, the TT Simulator in response to everyone in this thread:

"Oh yeah, <insert name of game> is a great idea. We may have something to reveal to you about <insert name of game> soon. Definitely getting it. We're currently talking to <insert name of IP owner> about it."

See I love the LEGO games but never played any Playmobile games. What was the best DS title? I know there was like a cool Star Trek Playmobile set out at one point. A Star Trek game in the vein of Legos StarWars would be great!

21 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

WOW!! Astrosmash looks really cool, not so sure about Shark Shark though.... Just a quick glance at both, but seems Astrosmash is MUCH better.... 

I'm the opposite. If just talking graphics I agree I like the looks better. I'm more interested in what my kid might like. There are a bunch of shooters available on the market than simple kid-like games.

If I'm looking at playing one of them solo and not with Jr. then Astrosmash 100%.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

See I love the LEGO games but never played any Playmobile games. What was the best DS title? I know there was like a cool Star Trek Playmobile set out at one point. A Star Trek game in the vein of Legos StarWars would be great!

I liked both Playmobil: Pirates and Playmobil: Knight. They're nothing super amazing but just good kids' games with fun little minigames tied into a story.

There was also a spy one, Playmobil: Top Agents, but I've not played that one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

I liked both Playmobil: Pirates and Playmobil: Knight. They're nothing super amazing but just good kids' games with fun little minigames tied into a story.

There was also a spy one, Playmobil: Top Agents, but I've not played that one.

If I was to try one, which should I try, Pirates or Knight?

I need an excuse to dust off my DS.