IGNORED

Can You find Fami Carts as EASY?

A2600

If you are roaming local Japan is it easy to find Fami Carts and FDS Disks as it is here in America To find NES Carts???

Im Not asking a Japanese Im just asking some one who knows!! :D

I dunno about Japan but you can still find new Famicom clones in Mexico, they sell 2 models now:

1) Famicom console with Dancepad, Lightgun, 2 gamepads and 2 cartridges, one with a game similar to Dance Dance Rev and the second cart with 10 games for $35 usd.

2)Famicom minicomputer with keyboard and mouse, Windows GUI, lightgun, 2 gamepads and a cart with 64 NES games for $70 usd.

They're easy to find in Supermarkets.

As for original NES carts (72 pins) those are not so easy to find nowadays, mostly common carts heavily used like Mario/DuckHunt that go for $2-$5 usd.

You can also find new Sega Genesis clones for $45 with 24 games.

I dunno about Japan but you can still find new Famicom clones in Mexico, they sell 2 models now:

1) Famicom console with Dancepad, Lightgun, 2 gamepads and 2 cartridges, one with a game similar to Dance Dance Rev and the second cart with 10 games for $35 usd.

2)Famicom minicomputer with keyboard and mouse, Windows GUI, lightgun, 2 gamepads and a cart with 64 NES games for $70 usd.

Wow MEXICO here I come!

Archived