IGNORED

Just got an O2 again...any suggestions? :)

Atari2008

So I just got an Odyssey 2 again recently after having first owned one maybe 10 years ago. Back then I didn't explore the original library much with the exception of the KC games, the rest were mostly homebrews from Revival Studios like Mage. I didn't have an O2 when it was originally out, so I've never taken a deep dive into the system. I forgot how fun it was the first time I had one. Any suggestions on any must have titles or accessories? What would you recommend essentially for a newbie? ?

These suggestions sound awesome! I'm glad to see that the O2 has quite the library of games. I'll look for these. Also thank you for the suggestion on the Voice module, it's one thing I've never owned even when I've had one before but always thought it looked cool and was intrigued by the idea. Also looking to get some of the Odyssey Adventure magazines since I think they'll add a nice dimension of fun. 

On 9/18/2019 at 10:50 PM, Flojomojo said:

Monkeyshines! 

If you have someone to play with/against, I really like Monkeyshines.  You can either play cooperatively or competitively.  I hadn't played another game like it until Towerfall came along (IMHO Towerfall is the spiritual successor to Monkeyshines).

If you have three people you can even get a third person in on the action by having them edit the screen with the keyboard.  However running the keyboard isn't nearly as much fun as using one of the joysticks...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...