IGNORED

Flashback Blast Vol 3, Pong - Any help for this?

Razzie.P

I picked up the Flashback Pong paddles on a whim from WalMart since they're clearance for 5 bucks.  The kids love Circus Atari and Warlords, so I figured it's worth 5 bucks.  Well... this thing is awful.   The games are damn near unplayable with these.   I clicked "return" with intent to take it back to WalMart, but the app said "we're refunding your money, but don't bother bringing these back.  Keep it, donate it, dispose of it, etc... "   So yeah, they don't want it either.  So my question is --- 

Is there any help for this mess?  Any mods people have been doing to make them "not absolute crap?"  Any re-purposing?  Anything?  I hate to throw them away, and I respect the games too much to give these to anyone knowing it's just gonna leave a bad impression of what should be super-fun retro gaming.

• Sad 1

I bought one of these last week and had trouble with it too.  The response from the paddles was awful.  I then posted in the ATGAMES forum and someone replied for me to change my TV to game mode.  Problem solved.  Don't know if this is your problem or not as you do not give details but hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...