IGNORED

Wich type of game would you like to see on ColecoVision?

retroillucid

Wich type of games would you like to see on ColecoVision?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Wich type of games would you like to see on ColecoVision?

• Original games
    • Arcade conversions
    • MSX/SG-1000 conversions
    • Old PC (DOS) games conversions
    • Phoenix Exclusive games
    • Others (Write it down below)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Im also tired of 1920's-40's era of mafia. Its the game developing go to for some reason. I like Empire of Sin, would prefer Jersey setting or New York.

Need either the 80's, big hair, big shades, gold rings suits and  fat enforcers or 90's-2000, Sopranos type era..... my favorite.

Im finding the shit that has happened in Canada in the last 10-15 years to today to be very, very, very game worthy.

There is a war with 2 different families  and the Hells Angels, currently going on. Guys are getting capped left and right. All the main bosses are dead, bodies are still dropping, no one knows who the new guys are. The Rizzutos were the top dogs, but with a lot of prominent shootings,  I dont know if they are anymore.

I think a game that may not be too well known but is a fun arcade game would be Snake Pit!!  Was released in 1984, was a less known arcade fitting in with some of the Colecovision titles that were created for the system from lesser known arcades of the time!!!

On 1/18/2021 at 6:29 AM, sn8k said:

Need either the 80's, big hair, big shades, gold rings suits and  fat enforcers or 90's-2000, Sopranos type era..... my favorite.

Hey, how about some type of port or more interactive version of DOPE WARS? That would be cool, you'd be an '80s mobster selling drugs, interacting with various people (good and nefarious) in your quest to retire in 30 days with a million bucks in cash from your dope dealings.

Could be an excellent game on the CV!

17 minutes ago, zyzzle said:

Hey, how about some type of port or more interactive version of DOPE WARS? That would be cool, you'd be an '80s mobster selling drugs, interacting with various people (good and nefarious) in your quest to retire in 30 days with a million bucks in cash from your dope dealings.

Could be an excellent game on the CV!

Thats what im thinkin kinda. But not just dope dealing. Whacking guys too. Or if you have a business that gets hit.... you can go after that specific mobster. If you miss or he survives.... he comes back harder.

Bank heist type map. Each side controls 2 screens, filled with headquarters, businesses and homes. Hits against mobsters can be performed at all of these locations. Middle screen is neutral territory where main conflict is. Taking over businesses and selling to dealers. Your team has black cars, other team has red cars, blue cars are police that chase you after a drug deal or when you shoot someone, then turns into pac man/bank heist.

Make it back to headquarters to evade capture and keep the cash or get away from murder charge.

One by one be able to wipe the other guys out. A screen would show which guys are still active on both sides, dead or captured and imprisoned.

Im thinking of doing a mock up of some sort.

• 7 months later...
On 11/11/2019 at 8:09 AM, Ikrananka said:

If looking for a Lightgun controller, instead of reinventing the wheel, I'd suggest working with Andy Sinden who's developed a new light gun for PCs and modern consoles.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sindenlightgun/the-sinden-lightgun/description

Maybe. They don't even have it directly working on a PS1, which was said to be an option a year ago. I have two of the recoil models. It works on PC and RetroPi, but even though it works fabulously as a mouse on the desktop, if fails at replacing a mouse in MAME and emulators like CoolCV and Bee (ColecoVision) and other 8-bit emulators. Have not tried others. It can work as a light gun in emulators with light gun chosen as controller. Not even Andy, the seller, cannot explain why it works well as a mouse on the PC desktop, but not in MAME and other emulators. The seller keeps changing his name, too. He was Andy Sinden, then Andy [Something Else], now he is Tichgamer on Youtube and Mr. Lightgun on Discord, which is odd.

9 hours ago, Swami said:

I was getting answers on Youtube videos and discord from someone named Andy who seemed to be the head and now he's Tichgamer.

Titchgamer is a guy called Andy Johnson and he is just someone heavily involved in making videos and giving advice on how to setup the Sinden lightgun.  AFAIK he is not affiliated in any official way with Sinden Technology.  I think your confusion is that they're both called Andy.

BTW, Andy Sinden and Titchgamer have completely different accents.

Andy Sinden - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ9VO8pC_cg 

Titchgamer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7sRVspoSH8