IGNORED

So halloween month and all, anyone get Ghostbusters?

Tanooki

Annoyingly had to actually buy something at a Gamestop to get it, but man the game is amazingly good fun.  It's rare to have one that plays well but has such an awesome story that's really pulling you in and loaded with laughs as it's just not normal.  It truly is given the death a few years back, the true last work of the 4 as basically like a playable Ghostbusters 3.  The remaster isn't so much other than a bit of clean up since Switch doesn't do the bloated 4K thing, but the content is fantastic either way.  I've been spreading it out a bit most days doing one of the trips out to another space to inch the story along but I know it's coming up toward the end given I had to return to the Sedgewick.

I got it for cheap on Steam a few years ago, but it crashed after a while because of a known bug linked to the DirectX version (or Windows version, I don't remember) I had at the time. And I never found the time to play it when I switched to Windows 7 (or bought a new graphics card). Unfortunately I still don't have much time, and it bothers me to buy on Switch a game I already own and barely touched on PC.