IGNORED

My reviews of Forgotten Worlds, Night Trap 32X, and Moonwalker are up... let me know what y'all think.

gorfcadet

Didn't want to spam the forum, so I waited until I had a few to post.  Hope everyone is doing well.  Let me know what you all think.  I'm trying to learn Premiere and After Effects while I do my usual reviews so the process has been a little chaotic.  :)  I'm working on a play through of the SEGA CD Lunar (its taking a bit. :) ) and I did a play through of Fatal Labyrinth this morning that I'll be posting soon.  Feedback appreciated and so is discussion about the games.  I do love to talk games.

• Like 2

Thank you!  I'm working on Trouble Shooter and Fatal Labyrinth right now.  My play through of Fatal Labyrinth clocked in over 11gb so it'll be uploaded while the family is at work!  :)  I was capping video of Pat Riley Basketball tonight and thought my RetroTINK was crapping out on me.  Turned out my tv just sucks and flips out when the game goes to the quick time events it loses signal for a second.  [SWEAR WORDS!!!!]

I want to go through Revenge of Shinobi again, but I'm not looking forward to that damn jump on the dock level.  No joke, I'll have 8 lives on that spot and sometimes I'll lose them all trying the stupid jump.

• Like 1

I need to play through Revenge of Shinobi again. It's been years. I'm curious to see what you think of Fatal Labyrinth. I tried it out years ago, but I never gave it much of a chance.

Pat Riley Basketball, though ... yeah, I don't know about that one. :) I did play Lakers vs Celtics a lot on the Genesis (I was a big Michael Jordan/Bulls fan).