IGNORED

Book :: We Love Atari - Volume 1 & 2 (Update)

Monday 3rd November at 6pm I will take orders from the website www.zafinnbooks.com

New: Limited "Double Packs" will be available (~25) and a small amount of singles copies of Volume One and Two.

Please check the website for pricing and availability at that time. Last orders for Christmas (and 2019) will taken on the 29th November while stocks last.  Last Print run for a while unless there is further demand later in 2020.

Thanks everyone!

16 hours ago, davidmt said:

I've been eyeing these books, they look incredible.  What will be the approximate price for both books shipped to the USA?

Hi there, here is a little more news I can give you today.  the book pricing and availability will be listed on the website, but I can confirm the following for USA customers.  (Priced in Euros both volumes (2 books) at €110 for USA, Australia and ROW including registered delivery, here is a rough USD currency conversion):

1 X Book = ~$45  + Packaging and Registered (Recorded) delivery ~$28  (1.1kg) 

2 x Books (both volumes) = ~$89 + Packaging and Registered (Recorded) delivery ~$33 (1.95kg)

292 pages per book, full colour, perfect bound.  Limited print run. Books come with assorted Atari goodies and a unique poster of 1196 Borregas Ave.  The website will be updated over the weekend and have new images of both books if you want to just do some window shopping ? 

Any other questions, ask anytime.

Last update of 2019:

FYI - Only a very very limited number of "Double Packs" of the book are now available, response has been overwhelming this evening.  Still a good stock of single copies of Volume One, and a dwindling stock of Volume Two.  This is the last print run this year, and perhaps for a while.  Last orders (if stock available) for Christmas delivery is 29th November.

Thank you to all of you who have bought a copy, and to all the kind words and feedback I have had from people here.

P.S. I've had countless e-mails asking about the Atari badges and stickers, so I might offer a nice "Atari Pack" of goodies for sale on the site next year.

• 3 weeks later...

Only 4 copies left of Volume One for ordering before Friday 29th November.

Please put your name here if you are interested in a re-print in 2020.  Better still, send me your details using the online form at my website and I will notify you when it is (if it is) available in 2020 sometime.

Thank you again for your time and your support here at AA.

Have a great Thanksgiving and a wonderful Christmas ?

currentstock24thNov.png

• 3 weeks later...

I bit the bullet and ordered a small print run for January 2020.  First come first served, approx. 68 messages received from the website (www.zafinnbooks.com) since the 29th November asking when it will be available again, I have no idea how many of these will convert to actual orders, so I based it on the more heartfelt and endearing messages!  Small run in January of approx. 23 Double Packs (Volume One and Two), see how quickly these sell first.  Watch the website or the Twitter feed for more info early January.

JanuarySmall1.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...