Jump to content
IGNORED

LET US CELEBRATE


gambler172
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys

 

i wonder....nobody celebrates the 35th birthday of the 7800 Prosystem.

So....i will do with my new PARODY ADVENTURE.....

Thanx to Fadest,who gave me the SOURCE of his LYNX adventure Merlain.

I hope,you guys have Humor.....

Enjoy....

 

PS:I wanted to Show my new game at EJAGFEST today....but unfortunately,

     I had no time to go.

 

Edited by gambler172
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think many are still put off from how much of a shit show the 25th was around here because

of Ax and the consoles he never delivered on. 10 years later and it's still a problem as nobody

got the 25th anniversary systems they paid for or the XM units he was to include with them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, evg2000 said:

@shawn

not that it matters much, but in regards to the XM it was only going to be a 25th anniversary replacement case for the XM.

 

No there was more to it than that. It was actually supposed to be a High Score Cart only version of the XM at first. But ya, it's not like it matters (as you said) because nobody ever got a damn thing. Might as well have been a Laser Disc add on for the 7800 cause in the end, it never happened and everyone got ripped off.

 

Anyone who did get the console as advertised that they paid for during the 25th Anniversary sale of those things (Or anyone that received a refund in full) I'm all ears to hear that is the case and will correct my above post to reflect that info at such a time. Something tells me that won't be needed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/2/2019 at 12:32 PM, Shawn said:

I think many are still put off from how much of a shit show the 25th was around here because

of Ax and the consoles he never delivered on. 10 years later and it's still a problem as nobody

got the 25th anniversary systems they paid for or the XM units he was to include with them. 

HUH?!?!?  Thats news to me.  Ax bought like 10 XM case plastics from me for some project he was working on.  Just plastic cases only - no name plates or anything else.  So I don't know where the idea of Ax shipping XM's came from because he never bought any full XM orders from me and I wouldn't have agree to any such thing with a WIP design.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Sapicco said:

I thought the XM was “shipping this month” two years ago?

I thought so too until I realized there was far more to do than I bargained for, but the good thing was I finally was back in a place in my life where I was healthy enough to resume work on it and have spent that time fully debugging out every section of the design, finally overcame the huge Yamaha issues and made other important improvements along with way with the help of Mark and Perry.  Now Ive converted the design over to its manufacture version in SMD components so I can have the PCB factory do most of the assembly which will help me out tremendously.  I'm ordering boards of the new SMD design this week and then I can put of the non-SMD components and test of the fully completed boards - no more cut & straps and hanging breadboards on the WIP design any longer.   Gonna send this batch of boards out to the Devs so that can have hands on with the real hardware so they can work on their games with them and incorporate the new feature code into their games.   Meanwhile Mark is working on making the User version of the BIOS and Albert is helping me out with the manual, so things are progressing nicely.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Curt Vendel said:

HUH?!?!?  Thats news to me.  Ax bought like 10 XM case plastics from me for some project he was working on.  Just plastic cases only - no name plates or anything else.  So I don't know where the idea of Ax shipping XM's came from because he never bought any full XM orders from me and I wouldn't have agree to any such thing with a WIP design.

 

 

Yep. He was telling people (like myself) originally that he was gonna have a dumbed down version with HSC only function. Thank God I didn't buy into that whole 25th Anniversary Console mess as it wouldn't have been anything I personally could make use of. I feel VERY sorry for all those that did. I used to get along with Ax very, very well until he went sideways like he did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/4/2019 at 6:29 AM, Shawn said:

 

Yep. He was telling people (like myself) originally that he was gonna have a dumbed down version with HSC only function. Thank God I didn't buy into that whole 25th Anniversary Console mess as it wouldn't have been anything I personally could make use of. I feel VERY sorry for all those that did. I used to get along with Ax very, very well until he went sideways like he did.

I remember this too.......i got all parts for the 25th system,including XM shells,i only need the system to put together.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...