IGNORED

Space Battle

intvdave

On 5/14/2020 at 12:56 AM, intvdave said:

I was asked about releasing Shark Shark 2. I love my changes to the game. My changes support more a 2 player game which is not what most would want. The original game is already great as a one player version. My main changes were:

1) changed from lives to a timer

2) in 2 player mode, allows the fish that dies to enter back into the game right away not having to wait for the other player to die

3) opened up the left side of the screen

Does this warrant a full release? I do not think so. Would people love playing the game? I think so.

Hey Dave,

I love your work ?

if you ever need help updating sprites or graphics in general, I'll be more than happy to help !

Edited by TIX
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Received this game today and it’s amazing!  For Space Battle fans, this is a must!  Thank you David for all your hard work on this!

I just got mine too!

Everything looks fantastic,now I gotta go and play it........??

• Like 1

Man,I love this game!

I was determined to read the booklet and learn how to play.

I beat beginner level,and even if that's all I ever accomplish on the game,I am just so happy to have had the chance to play it.

Outstanding with your intellivoice hooked up,and the replayability is very high.

Great work David and the whole team!?

20200721_172101.jpg

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Man,I love this game!

I beat beginner level,and even if that's all I ever accomplish on the game,I am just so happy to have had the chance to play it.

Outstanding with your intellivoice hooked up,and the replayability is very high.

20200721_172101.jpg

Looking good! Can’t wait to get mine.

32 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Man,I love this game!

20200721_172101.jpg

Hell yeah!  Just wait until you try it on the advanced level. So awesome. Gets progressively harder as you destroy more cylons. It’s a blast!

One thing I love about this game is that the reticle moves around the screen so much more smoothly than the old Space Battle game. It’s great to move and shoot with more speed and precision. That little improvement makes a big difference.

• Like 1