IGNORED

New 2019 PRGE Releasese Now Available in AtariAge Store!

Albert

New 2019 Homebrew Releases Now Available!

The new releases from October's Portland Retro Gaming Expo are now available to purchase online! In total we have nine new 2600 games, one new 5200 game, and one new 7800 title! You can click on the images below to jump directly to each game's entry in the store.

Aardvark Amoeba Jump A Roach in Space Dragon's Descent Galagon Gyvolver Tyre Trax Wizard of Wor Arcade Scramble Baby Pac-Man Evil Magician Returns II

Here's a list of the new games:

We also have the AtariVox+ back in stock, which is used by four of the above new games for saving high scores, as well as by Wizard of Wor Arcade to replicate speech from the original arcade game! And, finally, we've added boxes as an option for about 50 games, including last year's new 2600, 5200, and 7800 boxed releases (Dungeon II: Solstice, Mappy, Space Game, Froggie, and RealSports Curling).

• Like 13

Just now, Nathan Strum said:

Is the AtariVox+ now the updated version that fixes the reset problem?

Yes.  Working on a program for those who previously purchased an AtariVox+ to have them updated.  Will post details about that in January or February.

1 minute ago, Nathan Strum said:

Also, any ETA on the QuadTari?

Not at this time, sorry.

..Al

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Wyluli Wolf said:

Is it possible to order the boxes alone, without the game or manual?  I have several games I purchased thru AA that didn't come with boxes but would love to add a box to my existing copies.

Not at this time, but I will be adding the ability to purchase standalone boxes in a few months. 

..Al

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, root42 said:

Same question here. Sitting on the edge of my seat here for the last fortnight!

Takes 2-3 weeks anymore this time of year. Only 2 more working days before Christmas, so maybe they'll show by then! Guess we could check our PayPal status and see if maybe tracking info has been uploaded... just checked, and no tracking info yet. Don't know if that means they haven't shipped yet, are on their way or what.  ?‍♂️

Here's an update for everyone waiting on their games.  I had a TON of orders come in starting on December 8th (when I put the new games in the store), and I'm working through them in the order they were received.  I will be shipping a large batch of orders (over 100) tomorrow morning, and then will work on another batch of 100, and keep doing so until all the orders are shipped. My goal is to have everything shipped by January 6th.  Pretty much all my waking time at the moment is being spent building games so I can get them out to everyone. 

As stated above, the store will send out an email once I've added tracking information to an order and have marked it as shipped.  If you're not receiving emails from the store (for instance, you didn't see an order confirmation email when placing your order), please check your spam folder to see if your email provider (Google, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.) has flagged the message as spam. If so, moving the message out of that folder should prevent that from happening again down the road.

..Al

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Albert said:

Too late!  But I knew what I was getting into by releasing 11 games into the store in December.  :D  It'll be fine, and I'll be quite happy once these orders are all shipped!

..Al

Thank you! And I‘ll continue to sit on the edge of my seat. Most of the joy of getting something is waiting for it!

I wish you a very happy holiday season!