IGNORED

AtGames Blast Namco Bandai Arcade where is it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, No Quarter said:

This item is finally back on the AtGames e-store for full price ($30), but it’s not clear if this product has undergone any updates.  Also, it’s unknown whether any of the usual retailers might carry it, hopefully at a discount.

@Bill Loguidice ?

I'm not sure it needed any updates. I've never updated mine.

Also, just keep looking on ebay, or amazon, how much cheaper do you want it to get.

That's pretty cheap already for what it does.

later

• 6 months later...

B/N Arcade Blast! has now been back out-of-stock from the AtGames e-store for some months but just appeared last week on samsclub.com for $25.  While the description there doesn’t verify it explicitly, Bill Loguidice revealed in the 2021 speculation thread that they’re coming out with a tweaked version to allow the choice of Portrait or Landscape mode which will be great for Legends Pinball owners who want to use it via the Arcade Play Link feature.

• Thanks 1

I hope they updated the units in order for audio to work on more TV sets the one I have does.
I tested in 4 TVs so far and in 3 older models works (a very old Philips 42" plasma and a "newer" 29" Vizio LCD, since the test my Philips decided it was time to retire btw, and an old 32" Sharp LCD) and 1 new model where it does not (a Samsung 43" bought at the funeral of the Philips last year or so).

There was even a list on the AtGames website for a while about TV issues.

Obviously for the longest time I needed the unit to work on the Samsung but it's all mute .... right now it sits with no batteries in a pile in a closet.

The quality of the pad is pretty ... meh ... but for the rest I think the games were fine and playable and Arcades.

On 10/10/2021 at 11:32 PM, No Quarter said:

B/N Arcade Blast! has now been back out-of-stock from the AtGames e-store for some months but just appeared last week on samsclub.com for $25.  While the description there doesn’t verify it explicitly, Bill Loguidice revealed in the 2021 speculation thread that they’re coming out with a tweaked version to allow the choice of Portrait or Landscape mode which will be great for Legends Pinball owners who want to use it via the Arcade Play Link feature.

I will confirm if these are the updated ones.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, negative1 said:

Thanks bill, is there any differenatiation on it?

Different SKU, stock number or barcode?

also, i've only seen it on SAMS, do other retailers carry it?

will check it out.

later

Sam's has it. It's the only Bandai Arcade available.

Edited by Bill Loguidice
  • Like 1