IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2020

retroillucid

1 hour ago, AtariBrian said:

How close is the game to being done, tested and is there a rough ship date of it?

It was supposed to be 2019 Club game, but it was decided to be the 2020 Club game instead

I've played the game for the last past months and it's clearly an awesome game  

I wish we could do a widespread release, but that's why the Expericence Club exist I guess ;)

35 minutes ago, retroillucid said:

It was supposed to be 2019 Club game, but it was decided to be the 2020 Club game instead

I've played the game for the last past months and it's clearly an awesome game  

I wish we could do a widespread release, but that's why the Expericence Club exist I guess ;)

Please don't forget we're owed the 2019 super secret game rom as well.

Looking forward to the 2020 club goodies.

14 hours ago, H.E.R.O. said:

Please don't forget we're owed the 2019 super secret game rom as well.

3 hours ago, retroillucid said:

Sure. We'll make sure we send it to Club members soon enough

Finally got off the fence and joined for 2020.

Is the rom file of the 2019 super secret game only for 2019 members or do 2020 members get it as well? That would be a nice surprise.

4 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

I owed it to my Phoenix to join the 2020 Club.?

Honestly, that was one of the reasons that I joined this year. That and I want to support the CollectorVision team. The work that they have done to keep the ColecoVision alive after all these years is awesome. They have a lot of love for this system as I have since I got mine in 1982 :). 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Indcsion said:

Im assuming they didnt sell enough since its still available and if they are still selling it I guess that means no vault access.

In another thread Retroillucid said "We have been asked to wait till the end of this week, a few people were waiting after their pay check "

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MMarcoux66 said:

In another thread Retroillucid said "We have been asked to wait till the end of this week, a few people were waiting after their pay check "

That's cool and if it were me, I'd be very grateful. Part of taking care of the community and the reason I'm buying from/supporting Collectorvision. If this is your first time in the club I get wanting in the vault asap (it'll be worth the delay) so give them the extra time.