IGNORED

IntelliVania for the Mattel Intellivision coming 2020

Rev

58 minutes ago, imstarryeyed said:

Bought Intellivania and H.E.L.I., I was not going to get HELI originally but when I saw that video of Easter Eggs via the 4 digit codes, I was sold

21 minutes ago, cubelindo said:

Same here, wanted only Intellivania but got curious about the comment from imstarryeyed and had to get H.E.L.I. too.

This makes three (Intellivania and H.E.L.I.)?

• Like 1

Intellivania is a fantastic game.

Even if you are not a hardcore Castlevania fan, to be able to witness the audacity of pulling off something like this on the Inty is worth the price of admission.
Matthew went to great pains to squeeze all he could here.
The level of balance, performance and polish he achieved are inspiring to me.
This is a game you don’t want to miss.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mario64 said:

Has anyone received their copy yet? Are they shipping?

It said, IntellivisionRevolution releases: Please allow up to 8 weeks for final delivery, unless otherwise noted, on game purchases, which include assembly, processing and delivery and possibly delays due to the current world pandemic. No limit on copies ordered. Shipping and Handling is additional and viewable in checkout prior to final purchase. Unless noted, all games come with box, game cartridge, instruction manual, two controller overlays. Some games may come with an additional limited item while supplies last.

So around 6-8 weeks. 

This game looks awesome! Cant wait till my copy arrives. Purchased WOW, Donkey Kong Junior, Maria. Great games! Waiting on Tale of Dragons and Swords and Intellivania. Intellivision has always been my favorite system since 1980. The home-brews that have been coming out over the last few years are incredible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiwi said:

It said, IntellivisionRevolution releases: Please allow up to 8 weeks for final delivery, unless otherwise noted, on game purchases, which include assembly, processing and delivery and possibly delays due to the current world pandemic. No limit on copies ordered. Shipping and Handling is additional and viewable in checkout prior to final purchase. Unless noted, all games come with box, game cartridge, instruction manual, two controller overlays. Some games may come with an additional limited item while supplies last.

So around 6-8 weeks. 

Hopefully sooner!  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...