IGNORED

BAGMAN thread! Or SUPER BAGMAN!

retrorussell

2 hours ago, retrorussell said:

I wish that both games would have a radar screen telling you where the guards were, on which screen.

Ditto.  Despite the fact that the game kills me almost instantly every time I try to play it, I do actually have an odd appreciation for it.  Had it had that feature, I'd probably spend more time playing it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, retrorussell said:

That's pretty damn impressive.

I wish that both games would have a radar screen telling you where the guards were, on which screen.

I watched your YouTube on Super Bagman. I liked it. I left a post wondering how you got so many extra men on your first Act. 

Also, I watched another YouTube video where a guy hit a million. The way he played was pretty suspect, or at the least difficult.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Just Mike said:

I watched your YouTube on Super Bagman. I liked it. I left a post wondering how you got so many extra men on your first Act. 

Also, I watched another YouTube video where a guy hit a million. The way he played was pretty suspect, or at the least difficult.

Oh cool!  Yeah, that must have been an infinite lives cheat-- I'll do a regular game play without cheats and then sometimes put on cheats for a bit just to show gameplay of where I left off.  Or later interesting parts of the game I was unable to reach.  It's been quite a while since I posted that one.  I have a regular BAGMAN video as well.