IGNORED

The review of A-Z of Atari ST Games Volume 3 book RetroLaird is trying to delete!

Besides the fact that a mountain of evidence has been dropped in the last 48 hours relating to just things related to my own experiences and him saying about a dozen things here that have been disproved and make him look like a complete fool, he is virtually shouting at the sky with a grand total of about 0-2 likes on every post he makes these days from people who don’t even know him and haven’t even read the text, let alone the mountain of information here. Repeating the same thing til he’s blue in the face won’t make it true, and no one is even reading apart from people who know what utter bullshit it is. 

I already had reams more evidence for the things I’d already mentioned, and the stuff dumped in the last 24 hours has created even more stuff I’ll be going through my archives to easily disprove. Comments and rare posters have today blown away several of his snide remarks and attempts to use people to abuse Chris and I, and yet he persists.

It’ll never get into his thick head, he was advised not to continue pushing and he’s done it again. It leaves me no choice but to now continue dumping the evidence and send him even further into the pit of disrepute. Still counting those pages are you? It’ll grow by at least a page a day at this rate. Over a month and still new stories and evidence of abhorrent personality daily.... that’s a level of arsehole above that of the most despised people in history. What a thing to show for your life.

I’ll do it until those enabling him make him put a stop to his self destruction and force him to stop, if necessary. If anyone else wants to vindicate themselves I strongly suggest you dig up your own evidence and present it. Once I’m done, I’m out.

Edited by Mr.T
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've got more, but I think I've more than proved my point that he's gone out of his way to try and damage the reputation of myself, other members of Reboot and Jagware, and cause damage to sales of titles from AtariAge, Songbird, Piko Entertainment and others already - going on for over 10 years at this point.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, CyranoJ said:

I've got more, but I think I've more than proved my point that he's gone out of his way to try and damage the reputation of myself, other members of Reboot and Jagware, and cause damage to sales of titles from AtariAge, Songbird, Piko Entertainment and others already - going on for over 10 years at this point.

Drown him in it.

It would be better if EVERYTHING came out now, it trickling out in years to come is no good to anyone, its at its most potent whilst people still have the appetite to finish this cretin off for good, otherwise he'll simply soldier on and waft his way back in.

Make the long game something he can't play.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

Digging it out from archives and making it presentable is far more work than any effort Kizzturd has ever put into anything in his entire life.

Yes, considering that we've had to deal with this twat for over a decade now, the sheer amount of archived material is simply too much to go through, especially considering everything else that has come to light. It would probably take months to get it all organised, and posting it all on here is simply not feasible.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Welshworrier said:

He's still tweeting his innocence (or is that I've-no-sense) 

Apparently you should listen to him because this proves he was right as RP knew what sort of people Chris and Craig were before he told her IN THIS THREAD YOU MUPPET, YOU'D OBVIOUSLY BEEN CHATTING TO HER BEFORE. 

Then using the incredible ninja technique of telling people (supporters no less) directly what to do and getting pissed off when they don't listen. 

Justification for that came down to.... Magic moonbeams and unicorn farts. 

He is NEVER going to admit anything. Like this post number on German - it's nein nein nein. 

(I left out the feigned surprise when he discovered atari fan account had gone quiet) 

Screenshot_20200401_012733.jpg

This is quite incredible - he's responding to the actual evidence of him spreading lies about other people, yet claiming it means something else.

Edited by Retrobob
Edited my mistake.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Retrobob said:

This is quite incredible - he's responding to the actual evidence of him spreading lies about other people, yet claiming it means something else.

Yes, but that's par for the course with him. His usual bullshit routine of claiming the opposite of what it is and then relying on others not looking at the evidence for themselves. That's why indifference or laziness on the part of others is no excuse now, he's gotten away with this shit for far too long.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Retrobob said:

This is exactly the same kind of deluded nonsense that spawned from the "STATEMENT".
He thinks that this person in the above tweet "knows what kind of people" they were, that he wanted to discuss, when in fact all she said was that she knew OF them. Had heard their names, knew their affiliation with Revival.

Yet somehow, in that cancerous turnip he calls a brain, this validates everything.
It means something OTHER than what she actually said.
It means what HE wants it to mean, regardless of the fact that it patently doesn't
His "statement" addressed none of the accusations levelled at him by those on this thread, choosing to veer wildly into unrelated territory with counter claims that held no water.
Yet somehow, by his reckoning, this exonerated him of everything.
Add that to the evidence that is "all over twitter" and in his eyes, he's as innocent as the day is long.
In his gutter-level world that is.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, PlanB said:

Hmmmmmm. Isn't this classed as false/misleading advertising. False ratings, reviews that aren't on amazon hmmmm

Screenshot_20200401-144554_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200401-144758_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I've only just started reading it and the grammar is ropey at best, the "reviews" are formulaic and I don't have high hopes for them improving as I progress further.

I believe the nez review in the first picture is the one that was changed after properly reading the book. 

Also noticeable that the only 5 star reviews are from unverified purchasers. 

Guess that SJ is from retro museum in Leicester, where Kieren occasionally hangs out and Retro Girl is....... Probably Kieren in a hat. 

As for over 160 pages.... Does that include the 27 pages of single letters found in his other books. 

BTW you can report false advertising online, including Facebook and twitter, via the asa website

https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Screenshot_20200326_223630_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Edited by Welshworrier
  • Like 2

Hi all

I've been debating whether I should register and offer my thoughts. To be honest I wasn't sure if it was necessary to join a forum where my only contributions will likely be limited to this thread, however I had a quick chat via DM with Sauron on Twitter and I eventually decided that throwing my 2p in can't cause any harm. (this forum does look to be a good community though and I'll probably stick around.)

I will start by saying that I don't have a dog in this fight, I'm merely a fan/follow many of the people hurt by Keyrons actions.

While I would consider myself to be a retro and modern gamer, I aren't a member of any group. I have slowly built a list of youtuber's and content creators I subscribe to over the years. I started off being a fan of Ashens over a decade ago, this then expanded to users like Kim Justice, Nostalgia Nerd and Octav1us, who was featured on an Ashens video and through her content also brought me round to Mr. Biffos surreal yet fun Digitiser. These are just a few I can name off the top of my head, there are many more.

I started following Mr. Hawken only a few months ago, mainly because he was a voice I kept seeing popping up at the height of Horacegate, where some awful troll accounts were popping up and abusing Octav1us, Nostalgia Nerd and Retro Princess to name a few. He seemed to be a good guy and was supportive of the users mentioned. I started to smell a rat when Octav1us called him out in a reply about his words against her when Paul Andrews was working his "magic" (sic). Not long after Keyeon put up a comment about him being abused, thinking that he was being targeted like the aforementioned users, I offered him a supportive reply, being none the wiser to what he was up to. Some time late I saw the apologies from Octav1us and Mr. Biffo regarding their actions towards Retro Revival and the organisers. A further reply to that pointed me to this thread (sorry I can't remember your username), which was already about 20 pages in at this point. The penny didn't just drop it left a crater.

Then came the "statement" I had already read through the thread at this point so decided to give him a chance to hopefully explain himself. Cue the aforementioned 15 pages of absolutely unsubstantiated, unproven, contradictory nonsense that actually made me quite angry while reading, even though in a way I was a neutral at that point. Put it this way I sent him a reply in no uncertain terms telling him what I thought of him and how he needs to grow a pair and apologise. He blocked me within about 30 seconds ?, which shows how he must be watching various social media outlets like a hawk.

While likely not as much as some others contributing here, I have used the internet since the dark days of 28k modems in the late 90's. In my time I have never seen someone act the way KH has been. Creating several sock puppet accounts (I'll admit I'm not sure they are all him, but the most famous ones mentioned on here and whom I've interacted with definitely are). The man is a very twisted individual and I don't think I have seen anyone double down quite the way he has. To STILL act the way he is, despite this thread as an example being 41 pages long, with what must be over 100 different contributors all having nothing good to say (and that's not including all the comments on Facebook!) is madness.

I am disappointed with @Atari_VB_Pod defending him on Twitter, after Mr. K said "you made my wife cry" (bullshit Keireown) wanting to see the block list (I hope he sent it, surely anyone worth their salt will see how long it is and how many people are on there and realise that perhaps, just maybe theres a reason he's getting this "abuse"). In a fit of rage at his pathetic victim mentality and trying to make up something that wasn't said. I couldn't help myself and posted that reply quoted on the previous page, getting called a clown for my trouble. Of course even then the tool couldn't address anything I actually said and repeated that mentioning the wedding is bringing his wife in to it. (More bullshit, I though Craig Turner was actually showing some sympathy there). Made me laugh when he said two to add to the block list. I'M ALREADY BLOCKED! He has probably blocked so many people all calling him out at this point that he can't remember them all. 

Keiren you may read this, you may not. I am merely someone who is a fan of the people you've hurt and I am an observer. Stop this bullshit. Stop these lies. There is too much evidence that has been posted, not told to look on twitter for, as is your excuse every time questioned for your defence. If it was one or two people posting things against you, I would maybe raise an eyebrow, but with the torrent of people all contributing, all with nothing good to say you are deluding yourself if you think you'll be accepted in to this scene again. 

Apologies for the long post everyone (lol some of the summaries I write for my surveys aren't as long as this!!)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I was also one of the "lucky" ones who received an invite to his wedding, at the time.

Nevertheless, the opportunity at the same time came to go visit the wonderful city of Cologne in Germany around the same time of year (mid-August) for the Evoke demoparty which was being held there then (and which still is, every year).

Seems like I made the smarter move by going to Evoke and having a wonderful time there, compared to going to the shit that was Keron's wedding ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Sauron said:

While the masses wait for Kieren to reinstate his Twitter accounts, here are some classic fibs from the Fibmaster himself that are worth a few chuckles:

Kieren bedazzles the forum with news of a magical Game Gear adapter for the Lynx (and tries to pass himself off as a game dev later in the thread)

Oh my god, he was even using sockpuppet account's SIXTEEN years ago......

I also notice a prophetic comment on the other link, re "Kieren again with the fantastical news of the Jaguar FPGA", namely "I've searched already on a few occasions and found nothing. I've now taken the view that you're either misremembering or lying, which wouldn't exactly be out of character for you."

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sauron said:

815E82D3-00DF-4653-9DD7-01D3B6E73E93.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sauron said:

Going by that middle article are we expecting some sort of explanation for 41 pages in around 2024? Hopefully we’ll all be allowed back outside by then.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Welshworrier said:

From the archives... 

More evidence of claiming to have been co-author of the dizzy book. 

Screenshot_20200402_015525.jpg

CO-WROTE?
As mentioned earlier:
here are somewhere in the region of 65,000 words in the Oliver Twins book.
Moley wrote roughly 1,400.
That's 2.1538461538461537%.

Submitting barely more than 2% to something is not CO-anything if truth be told.
If you're looking for a word that begins with CO to describe you and/or your efforts, then Confused, Conniving, Contemptuous, Counterfactual, Condescending, Contradictable, Compassionless, Contemptible, Counterfeiting, Contaminating, Confounding, Counterproductive, Conniving, Convoluted, Controversial, Contaminating, Conspiratorial.
Need I Continue, you Cockroach?

Jeez, his definition of things is scary.

2020-04-02_7-41-08.png

• Like 5

More bollocks!
But he cites evidence that exists on Facebook, so if he would be so kind as to direct us to said item, we shall rest easy.
He could, if possible upload pdfs of the three unused books he wrote.
That would keep us busy for a while, reading KH originals.

One solution; if there are, as he claims THREE full unused books completely written by the genius that is the Mole Rat, then why not publish them himself?
Unless his publisher is getting tired of being tarred with the stink of the brush that is Mr Hawken's reputation.

92129928_230439384771042_2331570722310193152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=vsBFQImV-vIAX-GtfRV&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=10d652221d1789c830a394cacab17eff&oe=5EAC6479

Edited by Landstalker
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Landstalker said:

More bollocks!
But he cites evidence that exists on Facebook, so if he would be so kind as to direct us to said item, we shall rest easy.
He could, if possible upload pdfs of the three unused books he wrote.
That would keep us busy for a while, reading KH originals.

92129928_230439384771042_2331570722310193152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=vsBFQImV-vIAX-GtfRV&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=10d652221d1789c830a394cacab17eff&oe=5EAC6479

Why on earth would you want to read any KH originals

• Like 2

I'm not seeing anything wrong at all with Chris' paraphrased response there, if indeed it is true.:

"We don't want to work with you"

"Your work is shit"

"We need better writers"

It is pretty much what 1000 previous posts have said.  Kizza, that did not help raise anyone's opinion of you.  What you just posted there actually makes you look worse.  There's rolls of shit-tickets on ebay selling for 200 quid, maybe he was being generous :P

As for three books, I think he's mistaking 'books' for 'logs in the toilet'

• Like 4
  • Haha 1