IGNORED

The review of A-Z of Atari ST Games Volume 3 book RetroLaird is trying to delete!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2020 at 9:18 PM, zeropolis79 said:

Out of intrest, when does a tribute become a cash-in?

He said he never rated the guy, then when he died he did a 'sincere' 'tribute' video just to boost his views / try to get some subscribers.

I know it doesn't fall into the financial cash-in category, but it's wrong and it's fucking twisted.

He's not in Spain. 

He's at home in Luton, shouting at the sky.

I remember the last place I was without access to internet. The 1980s.

Here he is, the Ginger, No Bread man.

images.jpg

4 hours ago, ∞ Vince ∞ said:

He said he never rated the guy, then when he died he did a 'sincere' 'tribute' video just to boost his views / try to get some subscribers.

I know it doesn't fall into the financial cash-in category, but it's wrong and it's fucking twisted.

When he died, I was running a (now closed) channel and I did a tribute video of ten of his best tunes. But I rated him very well, especially loving his themes to the MASK games. That was one of my most viewed videos, but also one of my more liked ones. 

5 hours ago, ∞ Vince ∞ said:

How fucking sad and mental you have to be to do that kind of bullshit!?

On 8/24/2020 at 9:17 PM, zeropolis79 said:

When he died, I was running a (now closed) channel and I did a tribute video of ten of his best tunes. But I rated him very well, especially loving his themes to the MASK games. That was one of my most viewed videos, but also one of my more liked ones. 

Bloody talented guy. Saw him live once at an event with that TDK chap. Seems like he was a much loved, lovely bloke. I was very sad when I heard.

6 hours ago, Landstalker said:

Look who's floated back up round the s bend!

2020-08-26_17-56-03.png.db47d01e0592d70f4e6fd472bb5fe5ce.png

To clarify.

I have never been, wanted to be, or wish to be, under any circumstances a friend of one Kieren William Hawken (sorry I can't fit all your aliases here. Though people should know JS is just my profile name for my Amazon account and Rang3rs is my Ebay handle. Nothing sinister despite what he is trying to imply. I suppose I should use my full name for those ?)

In a message exchange, a while ago, with Kieren (who is not my friend, please know that. Please!) I expressed that I did not like one or more of the users on this thread.

I have expressed the same sentiments to those said people directly in messages. 

After my message exchange, I wrongly had a go at someone because I took his bate. I apologised and I went on to then say that I found that person boring and verbose.

I have also had fallings out with the other couple mentioned. On this tread and in messages, so those people know. I have nothing to hide.

I am an open person with my feelings and let people know if I don't like them. That does not gain friends in this world but that's why I am a marmite person.

Unlike when Kieren who divulged his murky past. Good luck with that documentary Kieren. I hope they make it.

Investigative journalists are your immediate problem, not me.

Ps. Not long ago one of Kieren's other Twitter accounts kept telling me how right I was on here. Over and over. Do you remember that, go look!

I am VERY HAPPY he has returned to not liking me.

Useless, talentless, middle-class cushy upbringing, short-arse ginger weasel.

FYI I don't have any friends on this thread. I respect a handful of them for their talents but outside of that none of us are mates. As yet, though I would happily buy most of them a pint. 

We were thrown together in this whirlwind celebration of the life and times of Keiro the Zero.

You know I am not on farcebook , twatter, instagran so you put this up behind my back. Typical MO of a NPD person. He's most upset that I told him straight he doesn't have autism, but as someone who knows a few people who are autistic I can say that with confidence.

He's not a high functioning aspie, he's got Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

I've got nothing else to say, for I have better things to do.

Stay safe people

2 hours ago, Welshworrier said:

He doesn't seem to realise that he's transformed into this Viz character.

When you have more twitter users blocked than following...

Roger_Irrelevant.jpg

Somebody made this rather salient point today.

"I honestly think he underestimated what a close knit community it is...he thought he could spew utter diatribe about people and everyone would lap it up.
He forgot we all know each other, and would simply check everything just by asking those concerned.
In the retro community everyone knows everybody."

He truly seems to have believed in his own mad way, that the community as a whole would believe his insane ramblings and not question any of his bizarre accusations.
His sole domain now would seem to be Twitter where he can spout his own peculiar brand of nonsense to his heart's content via his own account or through the mouths of his numerous aliases.
His YouTube Channel, which was never a source of any revenue regardless of his blatherings, is back on track with the usual compilations of other people's videos amateurishly cobbled together in a vain attempt to feign creativity.
His "career" such as it ever was, is finished here in the UK because no-one of any repute would be ignorant of his dubious activities nor would they wish to tarnish their reputations through association.

Let those stupid and/or naive enough purchase his plagiaristic and risible publications.
"A fool and his money are soon parted."

• Like 2

Next year's events should prove to be interesting.
He is attending regardless of being banned.
No doubt he'll be going to the smaller, more "exclusive" events.

All proof that even while lying on a sun-soaked beach he is giving Atari Age, no thought or consideration whatsoever.

2020-08-31_10-31-01.png

2020-08-31_10-43-17.png

Edited by Landstalker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4