IGNORED

ColecoVision Collectors Database – v3.00 (2019)

Ikrananka

There is no doubt in my mind that the effort you spend in updating this list / project will be appreciated. And it *has* been appreciated! This is important work; you're working to "preserve" history in our small niche. So, I'll say it, with fervent support: Yes, please do, indeed, update your list and make it available to the CV community. Thank you, and bless you for all the hard work.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NIAD said:

You are too EASY ....

That's not the first time someone has said that about me ?

Seriously though, I really just wanted to make sure I wasn't publishing updates into a void.  Even if just a few people find this useful then I'm okay with putting the effort in.

What I really would like to do though is transfer all this data (and more) into a decent, free or very affordable, database application that has a graphical front end and is user friendly to use.  Something like GameBase but much more flexible and up to date.  So, if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.  Excel really is quite clunky and crap for presenting this much, and type, of data!!!!!