IGNORED

An idea I had for a good modern game

Syzygy1

An awesome idea a developer team should get on instantly is a Fantastic Voyage style game, taking place in the human body, for modern consoles.

So the idea is you (the player) are shrunken down and you enter someone's body. There'd be different areas in the body for you to explore, each containing their own share of bacteria and viruses you would have to eliminate. You'd learn about different diseases and such, but not in a preachy way. The body would look as realistically as possible.

Also interesting to note (at least to me) is that the patient you're inside is a black man, because it's time for some diversity among Fantastic Voyage plots. I guess. The simpler explanation I do not want to post, because I'm afraid it'll freak you all out. (It's sad but true.)

I really wanna see this happen in the coming years!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 5 months later...
On 1/21/2020 at 6:31 PM, Syzygy1 said:

Also interesting to note (at least to me) is that the patient you're inside is a black man, because it's time for some diversity among Fantastic Voyage plots. I guess. The simpler explanation I do not want to post, because I'm afraid it'll freak you all out. (It's sad but true.)

I know it from your post on the Atari 2600 forum. Yeah, black men are definitely hot, so I'd like to see inside them.