IGNORED

Hole under screen explained

• 4 weeks later...

Do people not use the auto brightness? It's pretty obvious that's what it is for. The auto brightness sometimes is not helpful, though and it may drain your battery slightly faster because it has to read and process the brightness and then adjust accordingly instead of the user doing it manually.

16 hours ago, Video said:

always thought that was the hole for sound to get out or somethiing.  There doesn't seem to be any where else a speaker could be.

Not sure what's up with the screen, since I just got this from the internet, but speakers are here:

D9HtBVIWwAAaQ_Z.jpg_large.jpeg

Edited by Steven Pendleton

Interesting.  I was in fact referring to those holes ( circled in red in your image)  Mine does have a light sensor (central hole left of center in that image) HOWEVER, my system does not have the physical hoe in the plastic screen overlay thing.  Maybe mines a newer model and they didn't see the need to put the hole over the sensor? (mines the black controller version)

Switch lites have no speaker holes in the screen, their on the bottom edge of the system instead, as near as I can tell, no light sensor either.