IGNORED

In search of a 3DO game...

I was flipping through an old EGM magazine at a game shop a few days ago (they sell old mags for $.25 a piece) and I came across a 3DO game review of a game I had never heard of before and don't believe is in any of the library lists I have seen. Maybe it was never released, but even an unfinished copy would be cool to have; the reviewer said it rocked (so it's obviously playable). Anyway, the game is a racing game that seems to be similiar to SegaRally type games, it's called POWERSLIDE. Anyone ever heard of it? Know where a copy can be found? I'll pay top dollar, even for a cdr copy...

• 3 months later...
I was flipping through an old EGM magazine at a game shop a few days ago (they sell old mags for $.25 a piece) and I came across a 3DO game review of a game I had never heard of before and don't believe is in any of the library lists I have seen. Maybe it was never released, but even an unfinished copy would be cool to have; the reviewer said it rocked (so it's obviously playable). Anyway, the game is a racing game that seems to be similiar to SegaRally type games, it's called POWERSLIDE. Anyone ever heard of it? Know where a copy can be found? I'll pay top dollar, even for a cdr copy...

Check Oldergames or Good Deal Games, they have a beta but it's not playable on consumer 3DO unit's. :sad:

Archived