IGNORED

Atari 7800 Homebrew Completed/WIP in 2020

Atari 7800 Homebrew Completed/WIP in 2020

Below is a list of all the Atari 7800 homebrew games that have either been completed in 2020 or have released an updated WIP in 2020. Please let me know if there are any missing or inaccurate entries.

Completed

WIP

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

There’s also Arkanoid (wip) by @mksmith

Thanks @sramirez2008, I checked through that thread when making the list yesterday. It looks like the latest WIP build of Arkanoid was released on Oct 22, 2019 unless I missed a post?

On 5/28/2019 at 1:05 AM, mksmith said:

Latest release

20191022 - Demo 2 20191022.arkanoid.demo2.zip

- James

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

My apologies, you are correct. There hasn’t been a ROM released in 2020. 

@mksmith not trying to force anything, I misread the thread and was thinking only 7800 WIPs.

All good mate - do really want to get back into it very soon ?

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Karl G said:

Any plans for a best 7800 WIP category this year? Or is it too soon to be asking these questions? :-D

I was thinking about that as a possibility as well this year since there are so many great WIP games! I'm a little worried about there not being any completed 7800 games yet six months in though! I'm sure at least a few of them will be done by the end of the year, even three would make for interesting enough voting.

• Like 3

Just now, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

I was thinking about that as a possibility as well this year since there are so many great WIP games! I'm a little worried about there not being any completed 7800 games yet six months in though! I'm sure at least a few of them will be done by the end of the year, even three would make for interesting enough voting.

Pac-Man Collection: XM Enhanced is rolling out the door and Millie and Molly will be very soon so 2 down so far ? 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

I'm a little worried about there not being any completed 7800 games yet six months in though! I'm sure at least a few of them will be done by the end of the year, even three would make for interesting enough voting.

I'm trying to get some of mine polished and published very soon-getting box and manual materials together.  That, and properly testing the game always takes longer than you think - a lot of my games are in that stage in development where I'm doing everything -but- programming.

I also agree with you, if even a fraction of these games qualify for being "complete," it will be a very competitive race for awards this year!

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...