IGNORED

ATgames Atari Flashback Blast Pong paddles question

Do the Atari Flashback Blast Pong paddles work with Stella on the PC/Retron77, when using the Ultimate PC Interface cable V3, or the 2600daptor D9?

This is the flashback Blast Pong paddles I'm referring to:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Atari-Flashback-Blast-Vol-3-Pong-Retro-Gaming-Pink-857847003868/977751017

My local WalMart has these cheap so I'm wondering if it's a good way to get some cheap paddles that would work with Stella, without the jitter issues so many original paddles suffer from due to wear.

If the Blast pong paddles won't work (are they hard-wired or do they have standard Atari plugs?), would the paddles included with the Flashback consoles work, like the Flashback 8 for example?

Edited by fiudr

I just leaned those Pong Blast paddles are wireless, so they won't work.

How about the paddles that came with the old Flashbacks then, like Flashback 8? I know they'll plug into the Ultimate PC Interface V3 and 2600daptor D9, but does the firmware for those accept the flashback paddles? And are they an improvement over old beat-up original paddles? I know I can do some work on the old paddles to maybe help, but if flashback paddles solve the issue it might be worth it to track a pair down? I was hoping they would put some new ones out for the Flashback 9 but so far I haven't heard anything.