IGNORED

The Homebrew Wars: Number of homebrew games for every retro system

• 1 year later...
On 3/5/2020 at 2:44 PM, stupus said:

1st gen:

Odyssey - 8 homebrews

Telstar Arcade -none

2nd gen:

Channel f - 2 homebrews with a 3rd coming + the multicart + a few more rom only ones

Rca Studio 2 - No phisical homebrews but a few rom releases + 2 game repros and the multicart

Bally Astrocade - 2 modern hombrews + multicarts + about 30 games from back in the day that were really the first homebrews ever...more if tape games are included

Apf - no modern homebrews but some tape homebrews from back in the day.

Arcadia 2001 - no phisical hombrews besides the multicarts but about a half dozen rom homebrews

@stupus

I have been try to find any details on homebrew activity for the Arcadia 2001 but haven't been able to locate any information about such projects by searches here on AtariAge or Google.  Do you have any links to homebrew for the Arcadia 200, names of any hombrew titles even links to programming resources for homebrews?  Just asking since I just learned of the console and started researching it and wanted to seen more of what this system was capable of and there is no better gauge for that than by checking out the homebrew projects for a console.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2023 at 3:54 PM, Tidus79001 said:

@stupus

I have been try to find any details on homebrew activity for the Arcadia 2001 but haven't been able to locate any information about such projects by searches here on AtariAge or Google.  Do you have any links to homebrew for the Arcadia 200, names of any hombrew titles even links to programming resources for homebrews?  Just asking since I just learned of the console and started researching it and wanted to seen more of what this system was capable of and there is no better gauge for that than by checking out the homebrew projects for a console.

I believe the only arcadia homebrews are all made by James Jacobs. And are probably only talked about on his excellent website the amigan or maybe a couple threads here at AA.

http://amigan.yatho.com/agg/

Edit: that's right there is a 3rd title. Tetris by Peter Trauner.

Edited by stupus
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...