IGNORED

I am back and ready to get serious on programing new games

Sean39

To everyone who use to know me and how I was just trying to help my daughter learn the basics about programing

in ECS basic.

She has moved on to Texas A & M. I am not my daughter who is just learning programing.

I know most games ever written for the Intelevision are written in assembly language.

This means I need instruction sets and so much more. I know I had access to were knew games came up on a different website

to download. I lost that information but I need help in getting started in this process of writing new games that have never been done

before.

If people are even still doing this.

thanks

• Like 1

Once you've gotten a copy of the book Programming Games for Intellivision by @nanochess and gotten your feet a little wet, you might also want to set up a full-blown development environment on a mobile device, if time is your biggest impediment.  I did that a couple years ago, and that's how I managed to get FUBAR done and released finally.

If you're interested, you can see a screenshot from my tablet and download the documentation here:

https://www.intellivisiononline.com/t774-portable-intellivision-development-environment

• Like 1

Just now, nanochess said:

It is possible but for some weird reason it isn't eligible for Amazon distribution.

Well Lulu has better prices anyway. Is there a hardback version on Lulu and I missed it, or do you need to set that up as a new SKU on lulu?

Just now, bhall408 said:

Well Lulu has better prices anyway. Is there a hardback version on Lulu and I missed it, or do you need to set that up as a new SKU on lulu?

Not so difficult, but I need to design a new cover because the book is bigger by the outside. I'll think about it.