IGNORED

The It’s-About-Time Phattyboombatty Collection Showcase

Hello to everyone! I’ve been on AA for   many years, but have never had a chance to a) build and b) showcase my classic video game collection. With our recently expanded space, I now have room to set up items that I’ve been storing for years.

There’s a bundle to show, but I will begin with just a few shots that demonstrate my humble kickoff to a budding game room. I figured that there was no better time than now to assemble such a showcase. 

Enjoy!

List of games and consoles shown:

- Select classic boxed Colecovision console and games, CIB or NIB: Frenzy, Cosmic Avenger, Zaxxon, Front Line, Carnival, Smurf Rescue, Donkey Kong (my own repro box), DK Super Game (Adam), Cabbage Patch Kids Adventure, Antarctic Adventure, Mouse Trap.  

- Select Opcode Games and modules:

Gradius, DK (box only), Penguin Adventure, Super Game Module (Coleco logo) and SGM (Opcode logo), SGM Pro (box only). 

- Select Atari 5200 games, mostly NIB: Missile Command, Pac-Man, Countermeasure, Dig Dug, RS Soccer, RS Tennis, Centipede, Berzerk, Jungle Hunt, Kangaroo, Pengo, Mario Bros, Gremlins. 

- Atari 7800 console and games: OG 1984 Atari 7800 (Warner) nearly CIB (missing original inserts), early-run 1986 Centipede (purple) and Asteroids, both NIB. 

- Colecovision loose games, too many to list, but nearly complete collection. 

- Atari 2600 CIB/NIB collection. Missing a lot from pre-1982 color line. Have focused on the silver (all pre-1984 Warner) and red box games. Still missing over 50 from the post-1984 era. 

- Sony 27” WEGA Trinitron CRT Television Set (2004)

031A9167-E7E7-4A7F-998F-95296892EF22.jpeg

933A6F3D-9FAB-47E4-8DE0-CE1E05D7AB38.jpeg

Edited by phattyboombatty
  • Like 4