IGNORED

WTB WTTF US Philips CDi Movies titles

Blazing Lazers

I've been looking to flesh out my Philips CDi collection with a lot of non-game reference, special interest, and various topical and specific subject matter CDi releases. If anyone reading this has a few spare or unwanted CDis that they're willing to sell or trade away, please let me know. There are also a few of the US CDi Movies and Video CDs that I'm looking for, so please let me know what you have! 

Edited by Blazing Lazers
Update

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry not the place to post but I didn’t see a CD-I section so since you guys are using it….my cd drive is starting to get sluggish and I’m sure the whole thing could use a tune up to keep it alive…anyone now anyone who works on these???? I’m smart enough to know I will screw it up if i tinker 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there Blazing Lasers just to say that I can see you are quite a expert on philips CDI collecting. And I wanted to help you with a possible CD-I movie you may or may not have just to let you know. Its called Une Balls Dans La Tete 'Bullet In The Head' it was a European exclusive Philips cdi video cd that you can still find a copy on European Rakuten.

In addition to that there's another rare philips cdi video cd called 'Clive Barkers: Salome And The Forbidden'. Which is on ebay but is on UK ebay. 

Hope this information helps out somewhat. I'll attach images for both of these PAL exclusive cdi video cds. 

16769292358215622263235874157917.jpg

Screenshot_20230220_212059_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...