IGNORED

A Tale of Dragons and Swords (Kai Magazine/Elektronite) for Mattel Intellivision

4 hours ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

This is the preliminary design of the box.... subject to changes.

A Tale of Dragons and Swords - Box .jpg

I know this is preliminary, but if you do end up having a screenshot of the dragon boss and another of the dungeon, the dungeon shot should be from one of a different color. With those two together the game looks less colorful that it actually is.

That is a very good observation.

Those 2 snapshots are indeed temporary since those images are obsolete anyway (as you can see in the video, the dragon battle has a background on the final version), but we will make sure to add a non-greenish dungeon screenshot next to it.

Thank you!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, paisleyboxers said:

How on earth do I buy this rom?

My LTO Flash and Intellivision are safely tucked away in my "no touching' box.

I'm using Grabulasaure's amazing Mister FPGA core and the Atari USB adaptor with the INTV2 controller.

I'm staying as legit as I can here, aand would love to pay for this rom ❤️

You are going to need another LTO Flash and Intellivision to put into your "yes touching" box. 

2 hours ago, paisleyboxers said:

How on earth do I buy this rom?

My LTO Flash and Intellivision are safely tucked away in my "no touching' box.

I'm using Grabulasaure's amazing Mister FPGA core and the Atari USB adaptor with the INTV2 controller.

I'm staying as legit as I can here, aand would love to pay for this rom ❤️

We are preordering the game at the moment. The LTO Flash! ROM comes free with every preorder, so you can play now, but only on a real Intellivision. I just found a double order and will be deleting an order so, we have a slot open still. We hope to ship in November, but make no promises due to shipping delays. 

We will be selling the encrypted ROM for LTO Flash! once the preorders ship. Unfortunately, we won't be selling the ROM unprotected for use on emulators at this time. Things may change when we sell all of the copies we make. Our cartridges are protected from dumping, and so far, nobody has been able to dump our games. Boulder Dash has been out for about five years, and no ROMS are floating about that I am aware of. 

We appreciate that you want to stay legit, and are willing to pay for the ROM and understand that there are emulator fans. However, we really don't think it is in Elektronite's best interests to sell the ROM unprotected.  

1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I don't think you're allowed to say that ?

Well, most people have a two boxes of stuff.  One box is the "no touching" box for stuff you'd rather not have touched, so the other box must be the "yes touching" box for the items that you do want to touch.

:laundry:

hmmm...not sure if I am helping here

:judges:

• Haha 1