IGNORED

FS-games 2600,5200,7800,XEG. Other consoles-added pictures!

Shannon

After a feeding frenzy on ebay and other places I came up with a bunch of duplicate stuff that I really don't need. I figured before I ebay any of these I'd try here first.

I pretty much prefer money on these at the moment. I do have a paypal account. Paypal preferred, but if someone wants to do cash or money order then that would be fine. Once I receive it I would send out.

Talk to video game addict, rick weiss, ice cold, vectrex-atari, legeek, voch, and clint thompson if you want some references. I've bought stuff from them.

Some of the 5200 stuff I have listed as condition unknown cause I was still to get them. I got them today and will update. They ranged from good to slightly worn. OK... so here goes..

All items can be sold individually, as individual system lots, or the whole shebang. But please try to at least select more than just one item. :) If anyone wants pictures of something, just say the word.

[Atari 2600]

I'm too lazy to check the label conditions, so if you care, just ask.. :)

Defender - loose w/manual

Dig Dug - loose

Donkey Kong - loose w/manual (worn)

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial - loose w/manual (worn)

Football - (text label) - loose w/manual (worn)

Missile Command (1) - loose w/2 manuals (skinny version worn) & (large version worn)

Super Breakout - loose

Warlords - loose

[Atari 5200]

Centipede - (CIB) manual (creases on front page), box (creases wear on lid, price tag on front), no overlays

Centipede - loose, good

Centipede overlays - to go with either box or set take your pick

Defender - loose, #1 a little worn, #2 a little more worn

Dig Dug (1) - loose, dirty

Football (1) - loose, #1 good

Frogger - loose, no label

Galaxian - (CIB) box teeny crushed, no overlays

Galaxian (1) - loose, a little worn

Jungle Hunt (3) - loose, #1 label faded where it says atari 5200, #2 good, #3 dirty

Kangaroo (2) - loose, #1 label a little worn, #2 good

Mario Bros. (1) - dirty

Ms. Pac Man (1) - a little dirty

Pac Man - (CIB) box (couple creases, tape around bottom edges, a little crushed) no overlays, manual (some wear)

Pac Man (4) - loose, all show a little dirt and wear

Q*Bert (3) - loose, #1 torn label (broke?), #2 label torn near edge, #3 label dirty, intact but coming unglued on end (typical of parker brother carts)

Qix (2) - loose, #1 a little worn (initials written on back), #2 a little worn

Real Sports Baseball (1) - fairly worn

Space Invaders (1) - loose, dirty

Space Invaders - (CIB) box (good shape except for top lid), manual (creases on last pages), no overlays

Star Raiders (2) - loose, both a little worn

Super Breakout (1) - loose, #1 decent, #2 word 'atari' fading-worn

Vanguard - loose label a little dirty

If you have not figured it out the (#) next to a cart means I have more than one copies So there is still plenty to go around (especially pac-man)!

[Atari 7800]

Two 7800 pro controllers

Ballblazer (red end label) - loose, label slightly worn

?? Dig Dug - loose, screw showing thru label

Hat Trick - loose, label worn

Jinks - loose, label worn

Joust - loose, label slightly worn

Pole Position II - loose, label slightly worn

Xevious - loose, label slightly worn

Don't let the label status scare you, they still look good. The status is relative to eachother... so to speak.

[Colecovision]

Donkey Kong - loose/w instructions

Ladybug - loose/w instructions

Zaxxon - loose/w instructions

[intellivision]

NBA Basketball - (CIB)

Star Strike - (CIB)

Sub Hunt - (CIB)

[nes]

Nintendo Zapper

[Odyssey 2] - currently untested

baseball - loose

football - loose

[sega Genesis]

Darius II (import) - (CIB) I do not have an adapter

Sonic 2 (2)- #1 box/no manual, #2 still shrinkwrapped

Sonic Spinball - loose

Tatsujin (import) - I do not have an adapter

[sega Genesis CD]

Flashback - game/instructions (cd scratched around rim outside of data area)

[sega Master System]

Great Football - no manual, small crack in case

Hang On- Astro Warrior - (CIB)

Maze Hunter 3-D - loose

Outrun - no manual

Power Strike - canadian version (CIB)

Power Strike - color sleeve version (CIB)

R-Type - (CIB)

Shinobi - loose

Zaxxon 3-D - (CIB)

[sega Saturn]

Loaded - loose slightly worn

[Xbox]

Turok Evolution - BB (box) no manual

I have some odds and end junk as well if anyone is interested. It includes a MD player/recorder, 2 portable MD players, a ton of MD discs, a rio 500 mp3 player (blue) w/ cable and software. I think that about covers it. I'll update the list as I discover/find things.

-----------------------

stuff on hold below.

-----------------------

Currently hold for now

(2600) Missile Command, Frogger

(7800) Asteroids, Donkey Kong, Robotron, Dig Dug?, Food Fight

Sonic And Knuckles - loose

---------------------------------------------------------------

I updated the status of the unknown 5200 carts since I got them now. Pictures have been added. Have fun!

dealt with Shannon many times, very easy to deal with! class act.   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  

Take care,

Rick

Yeah rick is not so bad himself.... :wink:

But I'm still wondering what happened to that double ender. :lol: (inside joke, don't panic..)

I've dealt with Shannon too. Shannon was great to deal with!

How much are you looking for the 130XEG gaming system with all the games listed for it? I already have an 8-bit, but I think those things look cool, and I don't have any of those games.

hehe I hate to do this but the best bet is to make an offer and I'll tell you if your out of your mind. lol..

I really have not had much time to think about it other than knowing what I "paid" for them.. As long as it's close or more I'm a happy camper. :D

I'm a pretty reasonable guy. As far as trades.. well I have not really compiled a list of stuff I'm looking for (aside from boxed lynx games, and a turbo duo).

I collect practically everything. I even bought some TG cards, although I don't own one yet. A first for me... lol

I've dealt with Shannon too.  Shannon was great to deal with!

How much are you looking for the 130XEG gaming system with all the games listed for it?  I already have an 8-bit, but I think those things look cool, and I don't have any of those games.

An xeg is even cooler with an sio2pc cable. :D

I have one hooked up to my second one right now.

Yeah, I've been planning on buying one for awhile.

Sounds like you got a nice setup!

What about $38+shipping for the 130XEG and the games??

Yeah, I've been planning on buying one for awhile.

Sounds like you got a nice setup!

What about $38+shipping for the 130XEG and the games??

Sure that sounds great! Just to warn you the connector on XE carts tend to be a little short so if you push the cartridge in all the way it does not make contact. I have to push them about half way. This is for both systems and if you read the thread I started in the 8-bit this is pretty common. All other atari 8-bit cartridges work great. I guess it's a side affect of the tramiels "cheapness". But XE carts sure look cool.. lol

I personally collect the cartridges just to collect them. The sio2pc save me the trouble of clutter. :D I'll hook it up again today and try out the sio2pc cable that I just got this weekend to make sure everything is okey dokey.

I am going to be adding some lynx games soon. Most of them are pretty common so here is your chance to pick em up cheap. A few of them may be just a little less common.

BTW icecold overthetop is selling an xe system with a lot of game carts for the 8-bit. You oughta talk to him about the games...

I'm adding some lynx stuff to the for sale list as well. See my "lynx for sale" thread, or just read in here.

Here it is.

One atari lynx II

One carrying case for said lynx II

One Lynx battery pack for said lynx II

Sorry... no power supply. You can use one of those generic multi-adapter radio shack deals. Or if your picky get one off of ebay.

Lynx games... (ALL are boxed and with instructions, etc)

These guys here are about as common as the cold, so I do not expect much for them (just don't be cheap, ok?)

Chip's Challenge, Crystal Mines II, Kung Food, Super Sqweek, Tournament Cyberball.

Although not the best lynx titles, a couple of them are really good puzzle type games.

Other titles...

Awesome Golf, Baseball Heroes, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Dino Olympics (humans in disguise?), Gates Of Zendecon, Klax (available here at the atariage store as well), Robo Squash, S.T.U.N. Runner, Scrapyard Dog, Todd's Adventures in Slime World.

Anyways here is your chance for a great lynx starter system. I'm willing to sell the lynx seperate from the games, or with all the games, or even with a few games. I'd prefer to keep the accessories together for now.

Thanks

dealt with Shannon many times, very easy to deal with! class act.   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  

Take care,

Rick

Yeah rick is not so bad himself.... :wink:

But I'm still wondering what happened to that double ender. :lol: (inside joke, don't panic..)

Rick rocks! I bought several boxed 5200 games off him.

Too bad I don't see anything I don't already have on Shannon's list. I don't have money for anything anyway.