IGNORED

HUGE VG collection for sale.. please take a look

silverado

Its a sad day for me. I have to sell most or all parts of my vg collection to cover study costs for the uni.

I am selling these stuff :

1)JAGUAR + CD

Jaguar with jaguar CD both in their boxes, the cd box is like new, jaguar box with small marks. The consoles are in a great shape both working and optically. Together i give 9 cd games (some are 1 week old) and 8 cartridges.

the games are :

Doom

Alien Vs predator

Bubsy

Dragon

Tempest 2k

Iron soldier

Cybermorph 1 meg version

Cybermorph 2 meg version

Atari karts

Braindead 13

Battlemorph

Tempest 2k soundtrack

Vid grid

Myst

Myst Demo

Highlander

Baldies

Blue Lightning

with the jaguar come 2 controllers AND the memory card for the jaguar cd.

This is pricey dudes. Finding all of these and shipping almost each of them independently costs. Also, try to learn how much a new jag and jag cd costs.

This isnt going anywhere unless i get my hands on 300 Euros. the price is debatable of course. Dont hesitate to contact me.

2)Mega cd

Mega drive 2 with Mega cd 2.

Used but great condition for both. No boxes. Together, i give 3 original games (soulstar,ecco,sewer shark).

This package includes 2 controllers of the old type and 2 controllers of the new 6 button type, genesis 3 style STILL in their boxes.

It has a RCA cable so you can hook it up your tv with great picture quality. We are talking about the original cable here. This is going for 100 Euros

4)Cd-i

cd-i 450 (the console like) with the VCD cartridge to play vcd, with 2 player cord and a trackball. There are 2 original cds, 7th guest is the one. There is also the Gamegun and Mad dog Mc cree.

I have the operating manual for both the console and the vcd cartridge but no boxes. Only the gun has box.

Always PM me for more information and for anything i might have forgotten to add. 100 Euros (pm me to discuss this)

5)3do

PAL fz-10 3do, with 5-6 original games (captain quazar, gridders, fifa, immercenary, hell, starblade, phoenix, need for speed). has 2 controllers, the genuine 3do one and the 6 button one, with a removable mini joystick to help fighting games. The 3do has its operating manual.

Always pm me for more detailed info and to discuss the prices

this has to go at 100 Euros.

6)Amiga cd

amiga cd32 in GREAT shape with its plastick anti dust cover with a bigger and better power supply so it can support hard disks, fdds, SX1 and other.

it has a hard disk installed as well the SX1 add on with a floppy drive and everything the sx1 can support.Keyboard commodore, quickshot joystick, commodore mouse with an adaptor for ps2. There are 20-30 original cds, most are game compilations, there is also the game microcosm original of course in its original box. Together are operating manuals and photo cd operating system.

The SX1 alone has at least 150 euros by itself, if you are lucky enough to find one of course. It was the hardest thing to find.

150 euros. PM me for more info and everything else first.

7)Game gear.

game gear with flawless screen, changed by me some time before. It is in pristine condition... it has the TV tuner, which suports video in!!! thre is 1 game with it, the 4 in one. i am not giving it for less than 100 euros, and be sure that you wont find such a good condition game gear with the tv tuner for this price.

8)Dreamcast

I am giving away my dreamcast too. It is a pal unit, BOXED as new, the box has NO wear at all. It includes the VGA box, the official keyboard and mouse and the arcade stick. It also has a memory unit AND the rumble pack (n64 talking). Everything is official. Everything is boxed. I also have the official rgb cable and the RF cable. It has 1 controller. It comes with 1 original game, mortal kombat gold.

This isnt going anywhere without 150 euro since it is in new condition and most accressoried used no more than twice or more.

9) There is also a VIRTUAL BOY with a shitload of games..

and it japanese box of course. If anyone is interested pm me please, so i can count and tell you the games. The games are ~20 and the price is 300 Euros. The unit is boxed in the japanese box (rare).