IGNORED

Alternative add-on for your Apple II

Keith99er

2 hours ago, Keith99er said:

How about a coaster to sit next to your Apple II / Apple IIe - a must for the real enthusiast! ?

SmallApplePromo.jpg

That's interesting Keith, but might I suggest offering it as a mouse mat or a pen cup? Having a beverage that close to my systems isn't likely to ever occur. 

I would also say that the extraneous 'personal computer' and '//e' are a bit jarring and it'd be cleaner to have only the Apple logo with 'apple][' centred in the design. I might take the time to make a layout or two that match the Apple //e, and the //c design language, for mouse mats. Might be a fun project. 

1 hour ago, GameGeezer said:

Having a beverage that close to my systems isn't likely to ever occur.

Sure, but not everyone who would buy these would only consider them for drinks at their Apple.  They could be used on the coffee table, home bar, kitchen island, etc.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OLD CS1 said:

Sure, but not everyone who would buy these would only consider them for drinks at their Apple.  They could be used on the coffee table, home bar, kitchen island, etc.

Come on, let's be real.  Anyone playing on an Apple II computer doesn't have a life outside their man den and probably don't even know they own a coffee table, let alone own a home bar or kitchen island.  :)

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2020 at 4:14 PM, Iamgroot said:

Come on, let's be real.  Anyone playing on an Apple II computer doesn't have a life outside their man den and probably don't even know they own a coffee table, let alone own a home bar or kitchen island.  :)

Hahahah. How very true. Well, home bar, have, I have; but it's for me. I usually just have the whiskey bottles with me in the armchair. 

On 4/26/2020 at 9:49 AM, GameGeezer said:

That's interesting Keith, but might I suggest offering it as a mouse mat or a pen cup? Having a beverage that close to my systems isn't likely to ever occur. 

I would also say that the extraneous 'personal computer' and '//e' are a bit jarring and it'd be cleaner to have only the Apple logo with 'apple][' centred in the design. I might take the time to make a layout or two that match the Apple //e, and the //c design language, for mouse mats. Might be a fun project. 

How about this cleaner version... ?

SmallApplePromo.jpg