IGNORED

PS1 Final Fantasy VII Variants / Oddity?

Skippy2k

Hello, was directed here though there doesn't seem to be a specific PS1 section.  It's maybe an odd question but came up as a curiosity and all the real info i've found either via the museum page or forums is the other two variants neither of which mine matches...  I pulled out my old PS1 copy and was curious about it, looking I came to find there was apparently a widespread misprint as well as a corrected one with a different ESRB Rating/Rating Box.  What I've found is that these are the two "Black Label" versions...but mine seems to be a combo of the two and I don't see other's (so far) on ebay or google that matches my version?  It has the ESRB Rating/box of the misprinted "I" version but without the misprint.  The only bit of info I found to suggest this was that they "were reserarching to find if there was a 3rd that combined the two" but no conclusion to that...mine seems to be but anyone know where this one falls?

Thanks!