IGNORED

Jaguar HSC_SEASON 14_ROUND 1

This game royally pisses me off.  It's way harder than it needs to be to hit ramps.  The flippers are sluggish as hell.  Balls drain to the bottom super easily and you can't do anything about it.  And the score is more or less a mystery!  Not playing this one again for a long time after this HSC.   Makes me really appreciate Pinball Fantasies more and more....lol

• Like 1

Like so many Jaguar games, this one has potential. Unfortonately, just seemed like it was rushed. A little more polish and this could have been soooooooo much fun. I love the theme of the board but hitting a ramp is luck(for me).  Not a fan of the flippers.

Edited by Machine
  • Like 1

Played this more today and was able to score a bit over 20 mill. Still not enough to bother submitting of course. I played Tower and was able to score over 100 mill in one sitting. Very different difficulties between the two tables. But, I do have to say that I have much more respect for the game. This is certainly a really good pinball game. Just have to try to master it...

13 minutes ago, eightbit said:

I played Tower and was able to score over 100 mill in one sitting. Very different difficulties between the two tables. But, I do have to say that I have much more respect for the game.

I really like the Tower table. It's good fun.

4 hours ago, Hyper_Eye said:

Jaguar HSC used to award a participation point if you submitted a score for any of the season's games after the round was over. I guess that was dropped from the rules some time ago.

Oh, that makes sense. I read it the other way, but you may be right......Rick?

• 2 months later...