IGNORED

Just want to give a thumbs up to Thrustmaster customer support

I have a Thrustmaster TMX wheel & pedal set that's now about 2 and a half years old. So it's out of warranty. The wheel is pretty good for the price I paid for it, although the pedals are cheaply made. They were really just a pack-in. They make better pedals that'll connect to the TMX if you have more money. They don't sell the base two pedal unit separately so when my pedals developed a faulty spring in the accelerator pedal (so weak that there's no longer any under-foot resistance), I feared the worst. Cheapest separate pedal set they sell now for the TMX is around £150!

Anyway, sent them an email with my enquiry. Takes them a few days to respond but they do respond. After a couple of to and fros for information about the pedal and the fault, they've offered to send me a replacement spring. Total cost about £8.

This is how customer service should be. Will I be tempted to buy Thrustmaster products again in the future? Absolutely.

Sony could learn a thing or two. I will never buy a Sony product again.

• Like 3