IGNORED

A bit of my 8-bit Atari collection.

Hello, Yes I am new here, but not new to Atari. My collection started in 1977 with the 2600, then Atari 800 and 520ST. Unfortunately I long ago sold all my 2600 collection, however I have had my 800 and 520ST and all the software in storage for many years. With the shelter in place orders, I finally have the time to pull them out of storage and revive my remaining Atari collection. I have been able to get the Atari 800, disk drive and most all of software working, thanks to the information I have gathered here at AtariAge. Thank you AtariAge!

My 410 tape drive still needs belts, but I have been able to use a regular tape player to make wav file copies of some tapes.

I have been searching online for atr files to have a backup of all my software. Thanks to Atarimania, and Homesoft have found nearly all the tittles.

I have not yet gone through my ST collection to see what works.

For the Atari 800 I have:

7 tapes

22 cartridges

95 Disks

I still have most all the manuals and instructions.

Here is part of my Atari 800, with what I think may be some of the more rare disks in my collection.

GearheadLu-Atari800_4w.jpg

Edited by Gearhead Lu
  • Like 4