• Astrochase
    • Blaster
    • Centipeded
    • Mario Bros.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/2020 at 01:00 AM

2 hours ago, roadrunner said:

Pin the poll so more people will see it. ;) 

Anyway, voted for Zenji! 

Unfortunately, I’ve never been given the power to pin topics (or any other kind of moderator powers.)  Zylon has been kind enough to continue to pin and unpin topics, but understandably, she doesn’t check in and do so every day. 

You probably already noticed, but I have started posting a link to the new polls within the current HSC topic to try to draw a bit more attention to them. 

18 minutes ago, DamonicFury said:

Unfortunately, I’ve never been given the power to pin topics (or any other kind of moderator powers.)  Zylon has been kind enough to continue to pin and unpin topics, but understandably, she doesn’t check in and do so every day. 

You probably already noticed, but I have started posting a link to the new polls within the current HSC topic to try to draw a bit more attention to them. 

Good info, thanks :) 

Most days, I come home, lie down and that's it until the next morning. I seldom even have the time to waste on a single game once a month. At least twice a week, I never even get my shoes off from the day before. Maybe an hr or two free daily. 

Sales of private defense and fortification materials hasn't been this high in over 5yrs. Stuff is selling faster than I can even get materials.

Edited by zylon

7 hours ago, zylon said:

Most days, I come home, lie down and that's it until the next morning. I seldom even have the time to waste on a single game once a month. At least twice a week, I never even get my shoes off from the day before. Maybe an hr or two free daily. 

Sales of private defense and fortification materials hasn't been this high in over 5yrs. Stuff is selling faster than I can even get materials.

Wow, that’s quite the schedule.  Do take care of yourself!  

13 hours ago, zylon said:

I think we're overdue (at least I am!) on thanking @zylon and @DamonicFury for the work they put into making this community such a nice and welcoming place to share our gaming experiences: Thanks guys, this is a special space ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rubeon said:

I think we're overdue (at least I am!) on thanking @zylon and @DamonicFury for the work they put into making this community such a nice and welcoming place to share our gaming experiences: Thanks guys, this is a special space ?

You are very welcome!  For the most part, I’m just following zylon’s good example.  I’m floored at the effort she’s still putting in here considering what sounds like an utterly exhausting workload.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DamonicFury said:

You are very welcome!  For the most part, I’m just following zylon’s good example.  I’m floored at the effort she’s still putting in here considering what sounds like an utterly exhausting workload.  

Demand is at it's highest and my staff is at it's lowest in 5yrs. All the wanton destruction lately is helping maintain that. We're at Day 4 in the Battle of Atlanta right now. I made 39,200 sqft of heavy fencing just this week alone.

However, just because I can't find the time or energy to play for now, that doesn't mean others need join in. I'm still making a point to log in at least weekly. :)

• Like 2