IGNORED

Sophia 2 preorder thread

Simius

On 12/20/2020 at 8:16 AM, Peter Rabitt said:

Well, the Rabitt Hole BBS would like one, also... If I ever find the Atari it ran on... Some where in the garage in a box... HAAHA

Have more than one computer but need to find and see how it works, GREAT I assume!!!!

Peter

I hope this did get me on the order list.. I found the 800xl and now waiting for the graphic card..

Tks.

Peter

On 5/29/2020 at 2:42 AM, Simius said:

Short and clear declarations will help me efficiently prepare the production.

Any questions about the device, suggestions and demands are here:

Thanks.

Hi,

I am a recent 800xl owner and if these are still available to order i would love one.

Thanking you!

1 hour ago, Alessiman said:

For those that have ordered in the past.  Whats the next steps after registering an expression of interest? 

1 - read this thread from page one (hint , you may want to read page 7

2 - Waiting

Edited by mimo

2 hours ago, atarixle said:

I'd like to pay my two pre-ordered units. I said that I pay in January, but I totally forgot about it during February.

Question: is my pre-order still available? How do I give you my address to ship to?

My understanding is that as pieces become available, Simius goes down the list and contacts you for payment, so he does not take your money far in advance.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, David_P said:

My understanding is that as pieces become available, Simius goes down the list and contacts you for payment, so he does not take your money far in advance.

The thing is, I pre-ordered two units back in december, I promised I would pay in January, but I totally forgot about it during the whole february (completely my own fault). Now my Question is: are my pre-ordered units still held back for me (so I can pay right now to get those units ASAP) or are they already sold because of my broken payment-promise (so I will pre-order two units once more)?

Edited by atarixle
  • Like 1