IGNORED

Lock-On 2600

ChrisKewl

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone here tell how I can contact Winz about an order I placed on winzmods.com? I accidentally mistyped my house number address on my address and the USPS has sent the package back. I cannot find any contact information on the website nor are they are contact details in the order confirmation email. The only email address that I know of is admin@winzmods.com as this is how the sender was for the order confirmation email that I received. I have emailed admin@winzmods.com but I am not sure if the account is monitored for incoming messages.

1 hour ago, Tidus79001 said:

Can anyone here tell how I can contact Winz about an order I placed on winzmods.com? I accidentally mistyped my house number address on my address and the USPS has sent the package back. I cannot find any contact information on the website nor are they are contact details in the order confirmation email. The only email address that I know of is admin@winzmods.com as this is how the sender was for the order confirmation email that I received. I have emailed admin@winzmods.com but I am not sure if the account is monitored for incoming messages.

I was able to reach Winz on Discord and he is taking care getting my order sent out again.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, T.A.P. said:

I ordered a lock-on cartridge from him a few weeks back, but still haven't received any kind of notification since.

If anyone else is considering ordering something from him, you probably want to reconsider.

I am trying to reach out to @winz_mod to see if I can control the remaining stock of Lock-On carts. I will keep you all updated once I know more.

26 minutes ago, T.A.P. said:

I've been trying to reach them via email and Discord, but have had no luck.

I'm starting to regret this purchase.

If he doesn't get back to you by the end of the week I will ship you one of the spares I have for the cost of shipping as my apology. I am working with a friend now who is making replacement boards and talking to @Albert about selling these exclusively on AtariAge.

• Like 6

Got a response from one of the mods on their discord page (not the actual seller) telling me to "be patient" and that me asking in two different places on there (because I received no response from anyone) for assistance was "annoying people."

So yeah, real classy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, ChrisKewl said:

If he doesn't get back to you by the end of the week I will ship you one of the spares I have for the cost of shipping as my apology.

That's very kind of you to offer. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Edited by T.A.P.

2 minutes ago, T.A.P. said:

Got a response from one of the mods on their discord page (not the actual seller) telling me to "be patient" and that me asking in two different places on there (because I received no response from anyone) for assistance was "annoying people."

So yeah, real classy.

This is why I am negotiating for another location for these. He was sent 30 of these a year ago so I don't know how much stock he has left.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The partnership between @winz_mod and myself has been dissolved and I have asked for the remaining stock to be returned to me. Please do not visit Winz's site as it does not have SSL anymore and thus unsafe. The Discord server has been closed as well.

A new store location will be announced soon for new stock of the Lock-On 2600. Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by ChrisKewl
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...
12 hours ago, m.o.terra kaesi said:

I ordered 2 weeks ago from Winz.

Got a confirmation email but nothing else.

Do I have to worry?😐

Yes you should worry unfortunately. I stated earlier this year that Winz no longer carries them.

Try to get PayPal to refund you since that store is no longer valid.

We are hoping to have these in the AtariAge store real soon.

Thanks!

So what you are saying is that no one should be trying to buy from the WinzMods dot com site? When you visit it now the browser says that it's insecure. 

The pause mod they sell was being praised on a Twich stream I was watching this week and the channel visited the site live and saw the Lock-On device (which I own and love) and were interested in one but weren't gonna try and buy one from the site because of the unsecured warning.  

33 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

So what you are saying is that no one should be trying to buy from the WinzMods dot com site? When you visit it now the browser says that it's insecure. 

The pause mod they sell was being praised on a Twich stream I was watching this week and the channel visited the site live and saw the Lock-On device (which I own and love) and were interested in one but weren't gonna try and buy one from the site because of the unsecured warning.  

Yes, the guy is no longer around and cannot fulfill orders. @Albert has all the Lock On carts I have and we're just waiting for them to get into the store again.

• Like 1