IGNORED

Upcoming full-size Legends Pinball home machine revealed

6 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

I have been following so many other things that this is really the first time I have looked at this project.

I have space for exactly one machine,whether it be for Arcade games or Pinball.

I already have 1,000s of video games and I love pinball too.

Yet other than a couple pinball video games,it is mostly nonexistent in my house.

My only qualification was whichever machine I buy it plays many different games on one machine.

Good chance I may choose this!

The interesting thing with this machine is that since it's on the Legends Arcade Platform, it supports ArcadeNet and BYOG, so you'll be able to play regular games on it too. You'll likely want to stick to vertical games to take best advantage of the main playfield, but the options are all there and we will have control panels with controls like joysticks and trackballs that will go where the d-pad is presently.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

So,if I understand correctly,the Pinball machine can be used to play Arcade games as well?

If so,that's pretty incredible! 

Yes. It works very much like the Legends Ultimate does. It even has HDMI (let other devices make use of the screen) and USB inputs for APL compatibility.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, fultonbot said:

I've tried to order it, but I can't get the Venmo to work.

I got it to work, unfortunately. Then of course they had the massive delay and mess-up, so who knows if/when those of us who did it will get it. I'm hoping it's soon. It's definitely supposed to improve things, if not make them "perfect".

• Like 1

On 10/21/2020 at 7:01 PM, Bill Loguidice said:

External games will be able to take advantage of only select features (especially things like haptics or the second screen) without having patches.

I found this a bit hard to parse. But basically you're saying that it will be up to the developers to patch in support for all of the special features to work, right?

Is this the last major pinball announcement from AtGames for 2020? I heard a rumor about a possible "mini" or bartop form factor table from AtGames several months ago.

2 hours ago, Zoyous said:

I found this a bit hard to parse. But basically you're saying that it will be up to the developers to patch in support for all of the special features to work, right?

Is this the last major pinball announcement from AtGames for 2020? I heard a rumor about a possible "mini" or bartop form factor table from AtGames several months ago.

Developers or us, yes. There will be plenty of other tables to play regardless.

If you look at the grid on this page, this is all of the products out or coming this year: https://arcades.atgames.net/

Other form factors/more stuff will have to wait for next year.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2020 at 12:13 PM, Bill Loguidice said:

The Gottlieb are what's built-in. We'll have more game packs available, plus you can play/add more games via BYOG and ArcadeNet.

Any word if Black Knight or Black Knight 2000 being planned for an addon pack?

Any word on pricing/availbility?  The official web page doesnt list anything

1 minute ago, Goochman said:

Any word if Black Knight or Black Knight 2000 being planned for an addon pack?

You can play/add more tables and other games besides the 22 built-in. We will also release more tables in the future. In terms of Black Knight, you'd mostly likely have to play via BYOG and Steam on the cabinet.

4 minutes ago, Goochman said:

Pricing is just $599 and pre-orders will begin the middle of November for an end of December delivery. I can tell you right now that the tremendous demand will far outstrip our 2020 supply, unfortunately.

• Like 1

I hope shipping goes all right with this unit. It can't be easy to safely pack a 150 lb. object that includes a large pane of glass. When I recently received my treadmill, it was delivered by a shipping company I hadn't heard of before that seems to specialize in extremely heavy packages, and unloaded by two people.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zoyous said:

I hope shipping goes all right with this unit. It can't be easy to safely pack a 150 lb. object that includes a large pane of glass. When I recently received my treadmill, it was delivered by a shipping company I hadn't heard of before that seems to specialize in extremely heavy packages, and unloaded by two people.

Yes, we're paying extra attention to that. It doesn't mean the shippers won't find a way, though. ;-) If they do, we'll adjust accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...

Adding to its work with FarSight Studios, Gottlieb, TAITO, and the VPX/FP communities, AtGames has announced a new partnership with Magic Pixel Kft. for their library of Zaccari Pinball tables. This adds to the massive, growing library of virtual pinball titles that are and will be available across all Legends Arcade Family products, including the upcoming Legends Pinball.

Here’s the press release.

• Like 3

There will still be some inventory in 2020. More announcements soon. Here's another one from yesterday: https://armchairarcade.com/perspectives/2020/11/25/pr-atgames-announces-open-connected-pinball-ocp-to-support-visual-pinball-x-vpx-and-future-pinball-fp-community-created-tables/

PR: AtGames® Announces Open & Connected Pinball (OCP) to Support Visual Pinball X (VPX) and Future Pinball (FP) Community Created Tables

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bill Loguidice said:

There will still be some inventory in 2020. More announcements soon. Here's another one from yesterday: https://armchairarcade.com/perspectives/2020/11/25/pr-atgames-announces-open-connected-pinball-ocp-to-support-visual-pinball-x-vpx-and-future-pinball-fp-community-created-tables/

PR: AtGames® Announces Open & Connected Pinball (OCP) to Support Visual Pinball X (VPX) and Future Pinball (FP) Community Created Tables

Sweet! Visual Pinball X will be awesome. Tons of flexibility there for user created tables and there are some really awesome ones out there!

• Like 1

Heads-up that Legends Pinball reservations are happening tomorrow in a staged manner (and will likely go fast), so be sure to pay attention to the Facebook social pages or your favorite YouTube influencers for the details.

https://www.facebook.com/AtGamesGaming

https://www.facebook.com/groups/457437778352096

https://www.facebook.com/groups/166745557972535