IGNORED

FS: Atari Crystle Castles Arcade Cabinet

Marco

Hi all,

I have decided to sell my dedicated Atari Crystle Castles arcade cabinet. The machine is in good working condition, with only some minor wear here and there (most noticeable is a nick on the top left). The screen has a little burn-in (highscores), but you only see that when changing screens. The red, flashing track-ball works and looks great! This is an original European cabinet, that uses 220V.

Unfortunately, I do not have a digital camera, so I cannot take pictures of the actual machine. I've included a picture of the machine from the internet, for those of you who are unfamiliar with the game. It's a real classic gem, and very hard to find in Europe! More info can be found here: http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter...=C&game_id=7456

The cabinet is located in Nijmegen, Holland. You can pick it up or arrange shipping by a freighter.

I'm not sure what the value of this machine is, so I'm leaving it up to you. Please make me an offer if you are interested and we'll see if we can work something out.

Cheers,

Marco