IGNORED

Zoom-TI-99ers Pandemic 4A Club Online Virtual Meetup

jedimatt42

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I've fallen out of sync with the call - this week on Saturday, is that right?

@jedimatt42 you described your fancy setup of capturing TI's video in the meetup the other week. I got interested in that, and built something similar. I bought a VGA to HDMI converter dongle (about 50 euros, I think the one you mentioned was a lot cheaper) and I already have an El Gato HDMI grabber. I chained those together. Video starts with the F18A's VGA output. Works like charm (in the one test I did)! That was a relief, as the spec sheet of the VGA to HDMI grabber said the VGA resolutions start from 800*600, not 640*480.

Now that I write this I'm not sure what resolution the F18A outputs, I thought it was 640*480, but actually not sure that's a fact. My own FPGA designs output 640*480 resolution over VGA (or digital video over HDMI in the case of ULX3S board).

Anyway this capture setup works, so thanks for the tip!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HOME AUTOMATION said:

Is it Leap-Week again, so soon?:ponder:

I think somebody just made a mistake.  

Next one is Sunday October 10th, 3pm Pacific.

The links in post #1 for the two ics (iCalendar) files are dynamic. They can be redownloaded and imported to get updated dates.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 5:46 PM, jedimatt42 said:

I think somebody just made a mistake.  

Next one is Sunday October 10th, 3pm Pacific.

The links in post #1 for the two ics (iCalendar) files are dynamic. They can be redownloaded and imported to get updated dates.

Thanks, this explains why there's nobody here today...

• 2 weeks later...

Arcadeshopper reminded me that the current schedule ends in December... so... 

I have extended the zoom schedule out to the end of 2024.  The .ics links in post #1 can be imported into your favorite calendar application. But for convenience I'll cut-n-paste here:

Saturday schedule: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZwtfuuurzMsHdO12EU9h3lCKU9Fk1LXtetr/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGgrjIoHNWdth6ARpw-Aor4a-7zmFxdgqdyzU3ANnlbMQ_VHdcbFLkuPODE

Sunday schedule: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZEkcuGupj4pGNNPCz2tZ-XNpVyGlOL6UQgJ/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGtpz4iHNyQsxuARpwMHY_4We7xiCVejY1zrDz_UTRpLzvYJtRbFb5QPI7l

I've also noticed that one is scheduled for Christmas day. We don't cancel for anything, because attendance for even the host is optional. 

• Like 4

On 11/27/2021 at 6:10 PM, jedimatt42 said:

Arcadeshopper reminded me that the current schedule ends in December... so... 

I have extended the zoom schedule out to the end of 2024.  The .ics links in post #1 can be imported into your favorite calendar application. But for convenience I'll cut-n-paste here:

Saturday schedule: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZwtfuuurzMsHdO12EU9h3lCKU9Fk1LXtetr/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGgrjIoHNWdth6ARpw-Aor4a-7zmFxdgqdyzU3ANnlbMQ_VHdcbFLkuPODE

Sunday schedule: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZEkcuGupj4pGNNPCz2tZ-XNpVyGlOL6UQgJ/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGtpz4iHNyQsxuARpwMHY_4We7xiCVejY1zrDz_UTRpLzvYJtRbFb5QPI7l

I've also noticed that one is scheduled for Christmas day. We don't cancel for anything, because attendance for even the host is optional. 

How do you load this?

I used the old Text file as a list of dates, this require some kind of special calendar?

Is there a list of days like there was for 2021?

Edited by RXB

6 hours ago, RXB said:

How do you load this?

I used the old Text file as a list of dates, this require some kind of special calendar?

Is there a list of days like there was for 2021?

Oh, I had to hand craft the list of days file... that was tedious.  These are calendar files you import into things like calendar.google.com or Outlook or whatever Apple provides (iCal?)  They describe the reoccurance. A pretty standard format supported by all the platforms... 

• Like 1