IGNORED

Atari & Activision patches (New decals 4-27-23) Cloak & Dagger cart label added!

Machine

Here are all the current patches I offer.....please send me a PM with a list of what you want.

I do not plan on making any more new patches. I have completed all the VCS Activision patches and some rare/promo patches.

These are it. Once I run out, I will NOT be ordering any more.....

Thanks for supporting these, it has been a fun ride completing these!

29 different ACTIVISION patches for sale ($6 each):

Activ29.thumb.jpg.1e93eaf16fd4710e33558fd66f960669.jpg

9 ATARI patches for sale ($6 each):

20220116_114549.thumb.jpg.26291fdaeb63444aa94eca413ca76ce8.jpg

Jaguar/Lynx Collector Coins:

coins_jaglynx.thumb.jpg.7e64794ab4ea8d11e62d95ffbfce2e9f.jpg

20230427_153909.jpg.3c4baddcc4df113832d0bdf34a500ecb.jpg

20230427_154029.jpg.149432164857f3d28448661a2788aec2.jpg

Reproduction button set of 6- $12

6buttons.thumb.jpg.5a2df4ddb3c865ab4c5fb608afea821c.jpg

Edited by Machine
  • Like 15

Machine is a GREAT Guy to work with, has quickly became a great Bud.

These are really great, Folks, we are super proud, and for the price, I'm actually willing to offer a "Satisfaction Guaranteed" to cover both of us, we did this up right, I'm willing to stand behind it.

Admittedly...

I do like the Boxing(His idea)better than the Checkers(My idea), ha, but such is life.

:D

I'm still pretty new here, and don't mind to defer most "business" here to Machine, as most of you probably know him a bit better, is no worries-if he gets swamped, he'll enlist my help, I am sure.

Thanks Everyone-might seem simple to some, but is a big deal to me, I had a pretty big hand in "pulling this together", and speaking frankly, I'm lazy as crap, so was a pretty big accomplishment!

:)

• Like 6

Love the Activision Says YOU SUCK patch!  ?

In the same spirit, be fun to spoof some of these for the underachievers:

Beamrider Baby
Checkers Chump

Dolphin Dummy

Double Dragon Dimwit

Fishing Derby Dork

Freeway Fool
H.E.R.O. Zero

Kaboom! Klutz

Laser Blast Lamer

Megamania Moron

Pitfall! Poser

Pressure Cooker Crock

River Raid Rancid

Seaquest Simpleton

Stampede Sally

Tennis Twirp

...okay, some of those are just bad!  :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, save2600 said:

Love the Activision Says YOU SUCK patch!  ?

In the same spirit, be fun to spoof some of these for the underachievers:

Beamrider Baby
Checkers Chump

Dolphin Dummy

Double Dragon Dimwit

Fishing Derby Dork

Freeway Fool
H.E.R.O. Zero

Kaboom! Klutz

Laser Blast Lamer

Megamania Moron

Pitfall! Poser

Pressure Cooker Crock

River Raid Rancid

Seaquest Simpleton

Stampede Sally

Tennis Twirp

...okay, some of those are just bad!  :lol:

We've explored a few ideas, hoping this is an ongoing project, but that's a new idea, and not bad at all!

Keep 'em coming, quite seriously you never know what might "stick"!

Naw, in a way, supposed to be "bad", making fun in good spirit, I think they are all pretty creative, for what I imagine was a pretty quick "brain session", I appreciate the effort, silly is my style!

I could see Freeway as "Freeway" up top, and "Fowl!!!" on bottom(Foul).

:D

• Haha 1

Wow!  I put a boxing one just to advertise and started at $1. I have gotten several messages and told them I sell them here at $5 here. 

I hate selling on ebay, but I may have to put up a few BIN's at $6-7 so people can get them at a fair price.

Edited by Machine

*Raises hand...*

That's on me, for sure, the Ebay-

I got a small amount to that seller, is a Friend tho I do agree, that's high on the patches-

He runs something of a "specialty shop" with the patches, and the truth is I really wanted to see them there for a small amount of "personal pride", being such an Activision fan. I guess that may seem ridiculous to some, but was/is a big deal to me, I guess.

*Edit, little more clarification)*

In fact, tbh, the seller himself simply accepted my offer of getting them to him, it was truly MY excitement that caused that, not a particularly opportunistic move on his part-he sells them for what he sells them for, and does have faithful customers.

So 100%, "on me", no-one "took advantage" of anyone or anything, I do so swear.

Not defending myself as "right", but at the least, that's the full-disclosure there.

I assume the majority of people that will want them will get them from us directly anyway, we both have some available.

I do at least apologize, I see this disappointed some people, I hope my actual intentions are a little more clear, for better or worse.

Truly, Sorry Folks!

Edited by Rogerpoco
  • Like 3

I agree Roger, this is more of a passion project than a money grab. People can sell stuff for whatever they want but with this kind of item it is more about it being fun than making money for me.

The response to all of the patches has been incredible, it's been worth it just to hear how much people love them. 

• Like 4

Thanks!

Nathan Strum was kind enough to allow me to print up the You Suck patch and letter. He does amazing work!!!

We are looking at a couple other games to make patches for....nothing set yet.

Hoping to make a few more, and gonna keep price at $5-$6 on AA.  Win Win!!!

Anyone got a good idea or is a talented artist, send me a PM if you want to see your work put on a real patch! 

Edited by Machine
  • Like 4

• 5 weeks later...

I so want the "You Suck" patch and letter sent to a guy I work with. How do I make this possible? ?

He's in his early 20's and has a jean jacket with gamer patches on it. I think he'd love to put it on. Right next to the Spider Fighters that he didn't earn. Bitch had a score of like 39,000. (I earned my patch with about 42,000)

BTW, where can I actually buy the rest of the patches that are offered?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, JasperAK said:

I so want the "You Suck" patch and letter sent to a guy I work with. How do I make this possible? ?

He's in his early 20's and has a jean jacket with gamer patches on it. I think he'd love to put it on. Right next to the Spider Fighters that he didn't earn. Bitch had a score of like 39,000. (I earned my patch with about 42,000)

BTW, where can I actually buy the rest of the patches that are offered?

Just send me a PM with what you want. I can send the patch(and letter) to your co-worker, not a problem.  :)   

Edited by Machine

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the new version of Fishing Derby. This one looks just like an original Activision Patch. All patches are $5-$6 each with $2 flat shipping no matter how many patches you get. Send me a pm with any orders/questions.

fd.jpg

Edited by Machine
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...