IGNORED

Atari & Activision patches (New decals 4-27-23) Cloak & Dagger cart label added!

Machine

1 hour ago, Machine said:

Welcome to AA! I hope you stick around.... this is a great place with lots of cool folks!

I sent you a PM, please reply to that!

-Tom

so how can I buy and your patches, so you can send them to my address in the USA ... (I live in Brazil) I wanted these:

2 you suck 

3 boxing 

2 chekers 

2 fishing Derby 

2 Ghostbusters

2 beanriders 

2 Comando.

4 hours ago, emersonvini said:

so how can I buy and your patches, so you can send them to my address in the USA ... (I live in Brazil) I wanted these:

2 you suck 

3 boxing 

2 chekers 

2 fishing Derby 

2 Ghostbusters

2 beanriders 

2 Comando.

Please reply to my message I send here, not in this thread.

I will send you a second message, look at the top of the page to the right, your message icon is there.

Just now, Machine said:

Please reply to my message I send here, not in this thread.

I will send you a second message, look at the top of the page to the right, your message icon is there.

Please go to your messages here on AtariAge. The message icon is at the very top of the page on the far right.

4 hours ago, Machine said:

New patches!!!!

Cosmic Commuter:  (This one blows me away. I had a local artist draw this from scratch using the box-art as an example)

cosmiccom.thumb.jpg.8953fd58bc2c39d123397ad9499f274c.jpg

Indy 500: (This one is also amazing! Eugenio designed this and Commando.... Great Job @TrekMD  !!!)

indy500p.jpg.b2a2b5b5ad26a687dd9da1c3bff77e16.jpg

Great patches! Eugenio is on fire. If he keeps this up, you may have to offer the TrekMD patches as a set all on their own. 

These showed up in my mailbox today.?

E7FEB68C-4E15-45DF-8D2C-E0CDF29BA56F.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sramirez2008 said:

Great patches! Eugenio is on fire. If he keeps this up, you may have to offer the TrekMD patches as a set all on their own. 

If we ever go back to normal life, I thought it might be fun to have an Indy 500 tournament at a video game show and have the patches given to the contestants. This is looking less and less likely over the next year or so, but I can hope!  

We are only 4 patches away from completing ACTIVISION's VCS line-up:

-Rampage

-Kung-Fu Masters

-F14 Tomcat

-Double Dragon

Hopefully we can get some good designs for these 4 and FINALLY complete patches for all the VCS Activision games!!!!

(help is always welcome!) ?

Here is a list of what is available:

Activision:

Commando
Cosmic Commuter
Hard Head
Bloody Human freeway
Venetian Blinds
Ghostbusters
Kabobber
Thwocker
Dragster sub 5.57 Club
Boxing
Checkers
Boxing
You Suck!
Fishing Derby

Other Atari Patches:

Imagic Club
Adventure
Indy 500
Jaguar
Lynx Club
Lynx Brain
Rebooteroids
Tempest 2000

Edited by Machine
  • Like 5

On 12/11/2020 at 11:42 PM, TrekMD said:

Working on one for Rampage.  Just haven't been able to these past couple of weeks.  :)

The Commando patch was very timely. I just received a CIB 2600 Commando. I always liked the box art. I think the patch complements the game very well?

0D950E02-CC6E-4AFB-8A5D-50B3E0F82878.jpeg

• Like 8

3 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

The Commando patch was very timely. I just received a CIB 2600 Commando. I always liked the box art. I think the patch complements the game very well?

0D950E02-CC6E-4AFB-8A5D-50B3E0F82878.jpeg

I have not seen that box in awhile, it is a cool looking box. Almost looks like an old PC box from the 80's. 

The patch looks really nice next to it. Eugenio knocked it out of the park!

Thanks for posting it Steve!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 4:29 AM, high voltage said:

Awesome work.

In January I would like to buy the Cosmic Commuter patch, shipping to Germany.

No problem. I can send up to 4 patches in a letter envelope for $3. It does not have insurance but I have had amazing luck sending it that way. If you want insurance, it is gonna be a lot, but I can send it that way too.

Send me a PM when you are ready to order!

-Tom

11 hours ago, Machine said:

No problem. I can send up to 4 patches in a letter envelope for $3. It does not have insurance but I have had amazing luck sending it that way. If you want insurance, it is gonna be a lot, but I can send it that way too.

Send me a PM when you are ready to order!

-Tom

Hey, great. I'm unemployed at the moment, so I gotta be careful (and cheap), but maybe I can afford 2 patches. I can't decide....

• 2 weeks later...

So I updated the first post. The first picture now shows all 17 Activision patches. In the second picture, you can see all the Atari(related) patches.

Just got in 3 new Activison patches. Double Dragon, Kung-Fu Master, and Super Sleuth(Private Eye) Repro.

Eugenio(@TrekMD) did the artwork on Kung-Fu Master and Double Dragon. He killed it again! They look amazing!

Kung.jpg.12402fc046232bc194e79318359f98aa.jpg

dd.thumb.jpg.b3715adf7dadebbd083cb03657dcfc0b.jpg

ss.thumb.jpg.5425eb5507b01d9fed83e57e43f79ce7.jpg

• Like 3

Hello

I received mine in Germany. Very quick delivery and sturdy envelope packing. Very good.

Excellent, both, Knockout Kings and Galactic Explorers Club. Nice accommodating letter with Boxing patch. And, also, I love the Activision Patch Club (Checklist). That's a very good idea.

Again, many thanks. Gonna order two more in February.

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2021 at 9:26 AM, JasonlikesINTV said:

Is there any way to differentiate the Super Sleuth patch from the original?  Just missing the ®?

On the few repros I have done all have the ® and TM symbols removed.  I have not seen them side by side, but I am sure there are a few more differences(if examined real close next to an original).

Just got in the last of the Activision patches. This means every single ACTIVISION game for the VCS/2600 now has it's own patch. I have update the first post with a picture of all the Activision patches I make/sell.

The second picture has some ATARI patches, also for sale.  Remember, I ordered a small amount of these, I WILL NOT BE RE-ORDERING once these are gone.....they are gone forever!!!

If you are interested, get them before they disappear.   :)

Rampage is another design by @TrekMD and he nailed it yet again! 

Thank you Eugenio, without your help, I would not have finished!!!

rampage.thumb.jpg.733c0cf176c552516f62765617b2ad73.jpg

spaceshuttle.jpg.c7a4b03bdadb4840d71cfed564a035ff.jpg

• Like 2