IGNORED

Is There a Complete List of 3DS Games that Have Patches/Updates Available?

I read an article that said that Nintendo is closing the eShop in my region (https://www.vidaextra.com/wii-u/eshop-wii-u-3ds-42-paises-latinoamerica-caribe-cerrara-para-siempre-a-finales-julio). That includes the ability to download digital games, exchange codes and update games. That last one really sucks, since there are a bunch of titles that have significant updates. By any chance, is there a complete list of 3DS games that have patches? I know I'm getting a couple of 3DS games before July 31st (that's the date when Nintendo is closing the eShop apparently) and I might as well try to get games with their respective patches. Some popular games like Pokemon, which I already own, have sizeable patches that feature a bunch of improvements, so which other titles have updates available for them? Is there any way to download those patches without buying the game first? For instance, I know I'm getting Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS at some point, so I can get the patch before it's taken down. Since I brought Super Smash, any DLC worth getting before it's no longer available? Thanks in advance and I really appreciate anyone who replies as soon as possible since time is really ticking down on this one.

• Like 1