IGNORED

CollectorVision Phoenix Last day for Pre-orders

Bmack36

You know, I think I just may order myself a 2nd one, this time in an ADAM colored case. :)

However, I don't want or need the pack-in game (I already have a copy from the 1st Phoenix I bought).. Is there any way to buy the console only, without the cart, loose or otherwise? Thanks!

13 hours ago, Bmack36 said:

Phoenix-CV.thumb.jpg.78c9d4f2129f27b6709b8a4556634d58.jpg

https://collectorvision.com/shop/colecovision/collectorvision-phoenix/

Today (July 4th) is the last day for pre-orders of the CollectorVision Phoenix. This will most likely be the last run as we don't plan on making another batch.

I've sent you a PM in regards to my question. :)

Brian, thanks for getting back to me!  I ordered the standard version and added the special instruction.

I was happy to support this project from the start!  Really looking forward to Intellivision / Adam / and hopefully TI99/4A support.

Happy 4th!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SiLic0ne t0aD said:

You know, I think I just may order myself a 2nd one, this time in an ADAM colored case. :)

However, I don't want or need the pack-in game (I already have a copy from the 1st Phoenix I bought).. Is there any way to buy the console only, without the cart, loose or otherwise? Thanks!

Wish I would have thought of this, I bought my 2nd as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Loafer said:

I get we are curious but... that’s kind of private info for a privately owned company. 

People need to know how many were sold...so that when they scalp theirs on ebay, they can say that it is 1 of only XXXX ever made!  ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doubledown said:

People need to know how many were sold...so that when they scalp theirs on ebay, they can say that it is 1 of only XXXX ever made!  ?

People always shortcount the number ever made on EBay anyway ;)

its to compare to the sgm... 1200 sgm but most of us have a least 2 so probably 600 or 700 owner of sgm... if i read most of the  post people are buying another phoenix... so it remain the same.group of people who buy coleco stuff not a lot of new user... 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2020 at 3:42 PM, chart45 said:

its to compare to the sgm... 1200 sgm but most of us have a least 2 so probably 600 or 700 owner of sgm... if i read most of the  post people are buying another phoenix... so it remain the same.group of people who buy coleco stuff not a lot of new user... 

Wait...I only have one SGM. And this is my first Phoenix. I'm a bad, bad user!