IGNORED

WTB: Emerson Arcadia 2001 multicart

Judge Mental

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 11:57 PM, doctorclu said:

I have seen that one.  Does look nice.  What was his info again? 

I guess no multicart has Tetris.

This does have a version of Tetris, it's an unlisted game, number 58 on the Multicard. Hope that helps. ?

Edited by Judge Mental

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Judge Mental said:

You bet. Did it arrive in a week like it did for me? Coming from Italy, that was crazy fast. It is indeed a gem. He did an excellent job on the multicard.?

Expensive, but very nicely done.  This is one of my favorite multicarts due to the design and functionality.  You don't have to deal with tiny dip switches or rotary knobs that you are not sure where they are pointing in order to select a game.  I would always prefer an on-screen menu-based game selection system for any multicart but I think this type of design is a minimum for any modern multicart that is not on-screen menu-based.

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2020 at 7:40 AM, Judge Mental said:

Don't need to buy one anymore. Bought a nice multicart or MULTICARD as creator Max Idem calls it, who makes them and resides in Italy. It took only a week to get to the states and to my front porch. Great quality, better than the other ones I've seen. ??

I am glad I found this. I just sent an email asking about availability.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No love for the tried and true multicart sold here on AA, eh? Mine is arriving tomorrow and I'm excited to get it! It seems to have many more programs than this Italian version, too. Great value at $90 shipped imo. Sure, it's got dip switches, but I see a benefit to being able to select the game before inserting the cart into the console. 

It's remarkable that a console like the Arcadia has multiple multicarts out there - very impressive!

• 1 year later...
On 9/15/2022 at 10:02 AM, NarrowEscape said:

Just wanted to let everyone know that this guy is a class act. I contacted him through AtariAge and received my Multi-Card from him. It's awesome. He followed up with me every step of the way, even after the sale to make sure I liked it. If you have an Arcadia 2001. Contact Max and get one of these!

Yeah I ordered mine way back in 2011 when he first started making them after asking if there was any interest in one. 5-11under, right? I'm so glad I found another console in better condition after selling off my first copy of the console. I was wise enough to always hang onto the multicart. I really don't play this console much but I like having the ability to play my way through the early console history every once in a while.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
17 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

Or just support the creator and purchase from him?

I'm assuming Max still makes/has the Multicard with LED display. I see an e-mail address linked from the Youtube video.

My DIP switch (wide switches) version is sold out at the moment, but I have all the parts for 6 or 7 more right now. I'm hoping to have these ready within a few weeks.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 5-11under said:

I'm assuming Max still makes/has the Multicard with LED display. I see an e-mail address linked from the Youtube video.

My DIP switch (wide switches) version is sold out at the moment, but I have all the parts for 6 or 7 more right now. I'm hoping to have these ready within a few weeks.

I love your Arcadia Multicart @5-11under! I personally don't have a need for any other Arcadia solution even if the one out of Italy is "fancier," I think yours is top-notch!

• Thanks 1